Dubs

BassKS Feedback

Just done a trade deal with Fatos. He’s a great guy to deal with and the communication was great throughout.

Cheers mate :)

Thanks Ben. As stated on your feedback thread. Pedal is great and the transaction was a breeze. Would deal with you again.

Purchased a Digitech Bass Synth Wah from Fatos at a very reaonable price.

An entirely pleasant experience - cheque cashed promptly and goods despatched swiftly, well packed.
I'd have no hesitation in dealing again.

MB1. :)
Just picked up some Great transcription books from Fatos....Great Transaction,Good Communication, only slightly hindered by the Royal Snail Mail!
Many Thanks Fatos! :rolleyes:
Martin.

[quote name='MB1' post='452240' date='Apr 2 2009, 11:05 AM']MB1. :)
Just picked up some Great transcription books from Fatos....Great Transaction,Good Communication, only slightly hindered by the Royal Snail Mail!
Many Thanks Fatos! :rolleyes:
Martin.[/quote]

Thanks MB1 cool.

Bought some books off Fatos... quick and easy transaction... loads of communication.

Nice one!

back at ya mate. dlloyd is great dude to deal with. asked me to hold the books for him and paid as promised.

Bought a Line 6 Floor Pod XT Live from Fatos. Haven't plugged it in yet, but if it's like its vendor it'll be as good gold. :)

Bought an EHX Enigma Q-balls pedal from Fatos a few weeks ago.

Very friendly, good communications, fast delivery. A pleasure to deal with.

I bought BassKS' Roadstar defret, and very nice it is too. He was very patient about my packaging/posting paranoia, and his packing was excellent. No issues, and I'd be quite happy to deal with him again. Thanks!

Hey folks, Just went to see and bought a Markbass cab from Fatos. Nice guy, easy deal and sold for a good price. Would not hesitate to deal with again, Peace.

Sold a Bottomfeeder to Fatos, Really easy to deal with, great comms & prompt payment... Buy/Sell with confidence!

Thanks mate...

I've just bought a lovely MM Stingray 5 from Fatos. Great communication and everything in perfect order. Thanks!

Sold Fatos a Hipshot BT2 detuner in the easiest of transactions. Immediate payment, great comms, top guy to deal with!

Just sold my P bass to Fatos... Arranged meeting the same day, deal went down smooth and easy... Would definitely recommend, cheers dude!

-Rico

Bought an Ipad from Fatos. It arrived very quickly and just as described. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Fatos.

Cheers

Dunc

Bough a Sandberg 5 from Fatos. Super cool guy, easy deal and great comms despite Parcelforce being rubbish and very slow! Cheers mate and deal with confidence here dudes!