Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Fender Jazz US Deluxe - NEW BREXIT PRICE £895
£950
Medway Towns

steve-bbb

US Deluxe 4 string for sale - body is immaculate no dents dings or scratches - 2017 - has had luthier work to correct neck alignment - unfortunately this left the fender factory in a bit of a state that should have ideally not passed their QA checks - the bridge was quite misaligned so much so that the G string was almost off the edge of the fretboard and the E  string way too far in - it was checked over by Simon at 81guitarworks.co.uk who reset the neck but the bridge was so misaligned that it could not be adjusted and maintain the alignment of the through body holes - so to save a major faff and expense of removing the ferrules and plugging and re-drilling the holes we opted for the option of a replacement fender hi-mass bridge  - just to clarify ... the neck itself was not warped or twisted in any way it was and still is absolutley fine, the problem was the lateral alignement of the bridge and poor setting of the neck into the neck pocket at the factory

currently strung with a set of 45-105 swingbass and hardly played since the work was carried out earlier in the year - reason for sale is that i bought this to replace my sandberg cali which i was forced to sell - fortunately for me the guy i sold it to called me to offer me first refusal on buying it back when he decided to swap it for a change - so i got my sandberg back and can no longer justify keeping this one sat around in the box unplayed

plays very well - slightly thicker/rounder profile neck than the slimline geddylee styles - active/passive with noiseless pickups - i was wondering at first what the pups would be like being a staunch wizard fan that i am but the fender N3 noiseless pups are very impressive and does all the usual jazz tones you would expect

finsih is gloss olympic white - originally had a black guard but this was swapped out for a tort which looks much better with the oly white - back of neck is satin finish not hi gloss

case is the new style fender case - comes with two unused keys and all the usual case candy - also will supply the original black guard and the original bridge and a set of straplocks which i dont use/need

reluctant to courier this and would prefer to deal in person if possible - happy to take cash payment or bank transfer (not paypal) - viewing/inspection available weekday evenings and anytime weekends (ME7 postcode) i have rig here you can try it through or if you prefer to bring your own head i have a pair of hydrive 112's

sorry not looking for any trades as am currently thinning the herd - thanks for viewing

sorry but would not be prepared to sell/courier outside UK

£895

update - think will withdraw this for now as nobody will be buying a month before christmas :)

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1961.JPG

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1951.jpg

Edited by steve-bbb
price change and courier info
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati said:

May it be possible to re-install the original bridge ignoring the misplaced strings-through holes?

Shouldnt be a problem - i changed it also out of personal preference

Edited by steve-bbb

• 4 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic