Why become a member? ×

Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor - SOLD!
£90
South East London

realmasslove

For sale or trade is my Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor. The pedal is in mint condition, could easily pass for a new pedal, aside for a few small scratches. 

This is a great and transparent compressor pedal with a control layout that's very easy to use, even if you are new to compression. My favourite feature is the blend know and the 3-way switch that allows you to pre-EQ your blended signal - you can add more bottom end, more mids or just leave it unaltered. It's very easy to dial in the right amount of compression, I usually kept it fairly low, as I don't fancy a lot of compression in my sound. This pedal works well at the beginning of your chain or at the end of it as well. You can use this as a booster pedal as well, keeping the compression low and using the level know to boost your signal. 

There are multiple reviews on YouTube, if you'd like to see what this is capable of. From what I know, it's used by Ben Kenney of the band Incubus.

The pedal comes with the original box, manuals, stickers, etc. It has a new battery installed as well. 

I am open to trades as well (pedal + your cash, or pedal + my cash for more expensive options). Currently, I am looking for: 

• a tuner pedal (something small, like TC Electronic Polytune mini, but can consider other options)
  • a low-gain overdrive (MXR PorkLoin, COG Effects, etc.)
  • an expression pedal that works with Line 6 HX Stomp
  • an octave pedal

The sale price is £90 shipped 24-hour tracked within the UK.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Edited by realmasslove
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ped locked this topic