Why become a member? ×

**ON HOLD** Sire V7 5 string bass in black with maple fretboard
£380
Cullingworth

Rik (ESA)

**Price drop as I've seen something I would like!!**

And so yet again, my 4 yearly process of thinking I can play a 5 string, buying a 5 string and realising I can't has concluded it's current cycle. 

The victim this time was this lovely Sire V7 bought new from Anderton's in 2018. It's seen 3 gigs, and about as many rehearsals, alongside some home playing. It's a lovely bass especially for the price, you've probably seen all the reviews online if you're reading this anyway. Selling simply as I cannot get my head around 5 strings, as much as I want to! 

All the flexibility you could want sound wise, with the 18v active circuitry and very usable eq. 

The only point to call out is that there is little buckle rash on the rear of the bass, and a little mark by the input jack. Both of which are nearly invisible when playing as the pictures should show - the close ups look far worse than the reality. Rest of the bass is in great condition.

Happy to arrange collection / meet up / courier (if absolutely essential, though I'd sooner avoid), and any questions / additional photos please let me know. Comes with original box, for what it's worth! 

Not really looking for trades, and all set for basses (unless you have a musicman special charcoal sparkle!!), but happy to listen to other offers you may have. 

Thanks, 

Rick 

IMG_20191006_123132.jpg

IMG_20191006_123154.jpg

IMG_20191006_123225.jpg

IMG_20191006_123246.jpg

IMG_20191006_123252.jpg

IMG_20191006_123323.jpg

IMG_20191006_123343.jpg

Edited by Rik (ESA)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I've had a few PM's asking about the weight, and my response has been that I don't have any scales, unfortunately! A trawl through various sites suggests they are around 9.5lbs on average, so not the lightest but it certainly wasn't an issue for me; I used it with a neotech strap (the bungee type!) and it always felt fine, personally.

Thanks, 

Rick 

• Like 1