Why become a member? ×

BIG LEFTY MARKET THREAD

josh3184

[quote name='steve-soar' timestamp='1330110556' post='1553006']
I bet I can guess one of them.
[/quote]

:) Bet you don't know who the other one is though. :scratch_one-s_head:

(Apologies for going slightly OT again for a moment, but I couldn't resist. I'll do my penance by beating myself senseless with a stick of old celery. Honest!)

Back On Topic again, the Regenerate is still for sale. I'll be taking it to the Lefty Bass Bash if it doesn't sell before then, but I've had a couple of queries about it. Buy it now while you still can! :lol:

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='HADGE' timestamp='1330118542' post='1553154']
[i]on the subject of left handed basses any one got a left handed rickenbacker for sale[/i]
[/quote]

Well, the one I had stolen in 2010 just sold on ebay - no doubt it will appear again!! Police and insurers informed - for all the good that did!! The insurance payout was invested in a Fender Precision.

[quote name='tografox' timestamp='1330127305' post='1553273'] Well, the one I had stolen in 2010 just sold on ebay - no doubt it will appear again!! Police and insurers informed - for all the good that did!! The insurance payout was invested in a Fender Precision. [/quote]

The blue one? Have you registered it as stolen on the Rickenbacker register? They have a specific register for stolen Ricks, and if I was buying one it'd be the first place I'd look to try and check it's legitimacy.

[quote name='Carlos' timestamp='1330151128' post='1553358']
The blue one? Have you registered it as stolen on the Rickenbacker register? They have a specific register for stolen Ricks, and if I was buying one it'd be the first place I'd look to try and check it's legitimacy.
[/quote]

No, the gorgeous blue one is perfectly 'kosher' - bass to die for!!

'Mine' was the 2008 model Jetglo with the custom black pickguard and the custom bridge pickup surround. I'll check out the Ric register. Insurance paid me out at the time - I have since informed all the interested parties that it popped up on ebay - down to them if they want to do anything about it.

[quote name='HADGE' timestamp='1330191131' post='1553986']
the sunburst mate the best colour
[/quote]

I'm glad you like it - I kick myself every day for selling it - have another sunburst now - 2011 model - but its not as nice - bit heavier and not as 'warm' sounding! Hey ho - my loss, your gain!!

I want to sell my left-handed Greco EB-500, which is a Gibson EB-3 copy. The bass was made in September 1989, but she looks almost new. I'd say the condition is 9+/10.

This bass has no issues and you get a Gibson USA gig bag for free (worth 50-70 euro).

I haven't owned this bass for long and I'm not looking to make a profit. I just want to get back what I paid. Don't bid lower than 800 euro, excl. shipping (I live in Belgium). I have more pictures on request.

I might be lookin to trade my Fender MIJ 1970 ri PBass. Olympic white w/black pickguard, Rosewood fretboard, original AND white pickup covers, plus original thumb rest. I think its 3years since manufacture and I bought it brand new from ishibashi in Japan.

Im after a white(ish) fender jazz. Ideally MIJ. And a straight swap...

Any interest guys?...I'd even throw in some used d'addario chromes ;-) 

[quote name='felpsy' timestamp='1330534573' post='1559039']
I might be lookin to trade my Fender MIJ 1970 ri PBass. Olympic white w/black pickguard, Rosewood fretboard, original AND white pickup covers, plus original thumb rest. I think its 3years since manufacture and I bought it brand new from ishibashi in Japan.

Im after a white(ish) fender jazz. Ideally MIJ. And a straight swap...

Any interest guys?...I'd even throw in some used d'addario chromes ;-)
[/quote]

Hey yes I may be interested in trading, Ive got a CIJ '62 Jazz , Unfortunately its sunburst/tort and Im looking for the equivalent Pbass to mine...
Let me know. K

[b]For sale[/b]
1988 lefty 5-string Wal Mark II originally ordered by Sound Control in Dunfermline with gigbag 2.800 €.

Lefty 5-string Unicorn Master Pro bolt on built by Unicorn basses Sweden 2011.
[url="http://www.unicornbass.se/sve/hem.html"]http://www.unicornbass.se/sve/hem.html[/url]
QUAD Humbuckers, Birdsey maple top, mahogny body 2.500 €. More photos on request.

Will swap one of these for a lightweight Lull M5V. I got one Lull with ash body so I prefer alder this time.

Regards
Bjorn, Malmo Sweden

Edited by ursus

My MM Stingray '96, black with maple neck is up for sale if any of you chaps are interested??
Set up 2 months ago, frets were stoned and boy does this thing play well!!
I can email pics ( ive got loads of them) but cant seem to put them on here??. Oh yea it IS left handed..£750.00

Edited by rogerstodge

Just wondering what sort of ball park I would be looking at for a 2009 Ibanez SR500 Left handed if I were to sell it? Got to reduce the amount of kit i've got at uni and 2 basses, 2 guitars and 3 amps is taking up a bit too much room, so i'm intending to sell most of them.

Thanks,

Kiwi

Edited by GiantKiwi

[quote name='yorick' timestamp='1331494734' post='1573782']
Bit of a forlorn hope...... I'm after an Ibanez Roadstar 2 lefty......... :) If anyone sees one, knows of one available let me know. ta.
[/quote]

Is it that you're looking for? : [url="http://www.zikinf.com/annonces/dispannonce.php?annonce=749356"]http://www.zikinf.com/annonces/dispannonce.php?annonce=749356[/url]
As far as i konw the fingerboard have been changed
Hope this helps ;)

[quote name='lefty68' timestamp='1331625359' post='1575893']
Is it that you're looking for? : [url="http://www.zikinf.com/annonces/dispannonce.php?annonce=749356"]http://www.zikinf.co...?annonce=749356[/url]
As far as i konw the fingerboard have been changed
Hope this helps ;)
[/quote]

Thanks, but that's an original Roadstar. The one I want is from the eighties onwards, with a more ergonomic body shape and slimmer headstock.

Cheers

No, that's a RoadstEr, not a RoadstAr.

You're looking for one of those? (the RB850, it was offered left handed in white for some time)

And if you're lucky, you may run into the slightly older RB650 (but it is indeed a Roadstar II, and not one of the original Roadstars)

Edited by LeftyJ