Why become a member? ×

BIG LEFTY MARKET THREAD

josh3184

Got a BC Rich style rock/metal bass for sale. not sure what make it is. was given to me by a mate when he moved abroad. sounds lush. has a few marks on it. if anyones interested i can send photos. only after £60 as its just taking up space and it deserves to be used more than i do.

[quote name='jackcoleby' timestamp='1326899939' post='1503435']
Got a BC Rich style rock/metal bass for sale. not sure what make it is. was given to me by a mate when he moved abroad. sounds lush. has a few marks on it. if anyones interested i can send photos. only after £60 as its just taking up space and it deserves to be used more than i do.
[/quote]

Do you mean it deserves to be used more than you deserve to be used? ;) :P

This Eko acoustic bass on E-bay,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEFT-HANDED-Eko-Acoustic-Bass-Guitar-/260939392291pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cc1332523#ht_905wt_953

The price seems high, notice it hasn't the distinctive oval sound hole,
no details of the pick up arrangement.
I know there has been increased chat about these on here,
ususally about the fretless, worth a look?

Nodd

Hey guys,

With an impending wedding this is now officially up for sale, gutted as it might well be the best bass I own but last in first out and the others have more sentimental value.

£400 firm (what I paid)

Specs -

4 String Corvette
French Violet Oil
Active 2 band
Passive MEC pickups
Ash body
Ovangkol Neck
Wenge Fingerboard
Comes with Warwick premium gig bag, strap locks, truss tool etc etc.

[u]
[/u]

1980's Aria Pro II RSB Deluxe. Fair condition for its age, but no by no means pefect. Plays like a dream though and has one of the nicest necks I've ever played. Sounds pretty good too, with everything being original exept the bridge pickup having just been rewound by Aaron Armstrong. Basically a PJ pickup config with some weird switching involved - fully passive, with concentric Vol/Tone. They don't make them like this anymore those crazy Japs!! Black with gold hardware.

Not too sure what it's worth but lets start at £200 and see what happens.

Serial No. is 5082459, meaning (I think) that it was made in 1985.

cheers

D.

Edited by deksawyer

[quote name='HADGE' timestamp='1328187105' post='1523212']
[b]Hi dek where do you live cheers mate[/b][/quote]

Here:

[url="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=kirkcaldy&hl=en&ll=56.116467,-3.155823&spn=1.130076,3.02124&sll=56.124122,-3.169556&sspn=1.129851,3.02124&gl=uk&hnear=Kirkcaldy,+Fife,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=9"]http://maps.google.c...Kingdom&t=m&z=9[/url]

D.

Edited by deksawyer

Hi Hadge

I'd do it for £200 inc insured postage by UPS. No need to give me anything for packing it.

You could send a bunch of noted in an envelope, but bank transfer is much safer!! All i'd do is give you my sort code & acc no.

PM me if you wish to go ahead.

cheers

D.

[i]ok mate give me your adress and i will send money in envolope cant do it by bank as i have 2 business accounts and cant buy anything for my own personal use.If thats ok let me have your address soon as poss and i will send the cash. Cheers for now[/i]

[quote name='OldG' timestamp='1328446818' post='1526994']
Not a bass, but... I am looking for a lefty Squier CV Tele - thought I might try to find second hand before I go the full price route....
[/quote]

I have a '96 MIJ '72 reissue Tele in black with black plate if you're interested...

[quote name='OldG' timestamp='1328513299' post='1528167']
I'm pretty sure that'll be out of my price range ,unfortunately - but thanks for the offer (unless you want to let it go for around £250- which is the budget I have to work around)
[/quote]

Well, I've currently got someone else interested in it, but if that deal falls through then £250 might not be as far away as you might think...