Why become a member? ×

BIG LEFTY MARKET THREAD

josh3184

[quote name='yorick' post='372462' date='Jan 6 2009, 09:42 PM']Sandberg California JM in stealth black. Four string, 2 band eq, all black hardware except the control plate which is chrome. Of any interest? :) I'd even trade it for Josh's Zoot..................... I don't think he would ^_^[/quote]

God that sounds nice. Any Pics? do you have a price in mind?

I'm back! Glad how this has been developing this eve, will update soon! If anyone has any suggestions then feel free by all means! Not sure how I'd enable you to change the first post tho Biggsy... Suggestions Mods? I'm happy to maintain if needs be, I'm on most nights.

ahahahahah there is no stopping me tonight. Well someone has first dibbs on the Rick Turner so i cant make any deals till after that if the interested party does not want it then i will put an advert up here. This is already 100x better than before.

@ Andy: I know what you mean! One evening and there are already more lefty basses available than I've ever seen in for sale!

@ Yorick: I sense some stories?!?

If anyone else wants their basses in the list then post em in here. I won't add them unless you do as tis plain rude otherwise :)

Edited by josh3184

[quote name='yorick' post='372551' date='Jan 6 2009, 10:46 PM']Josh, you should move to brum and play death metal. You'll soon be in five bands and numerous "projects"........ :)[/quote]

hey maybe i should move to Brum. Its the smae here in Notts well in the band society anyway everyone is connected somehow.

[quote name='josh3184' post='372514' date='Jan 6 2009, 10:19 PM']I'm back! Glad how this has been developing this eve, will update soon! If anyone has any suggestions then feel free by all means! Not sure how I'd enable you to change the first post tho Biggsy... Suggestions Mods? I'm happy to maintain if needs be, I'm on most nights.[/quote]

Very wise indeed! I'll just message you with any updates, if enough of us do we can keep this a very useful thread!

[quote name='metaltime' post='372541' date='Jan 6 2009, 10:37 PM']ahahahahah there is no stopping me tonight. Well someone has first dibbs on the Rick Turner so i cant make any deals till after that if the interested party does not want it then i will put an advert up here. This is already 100x better than before.[/quote]
Aye up mate!!! i've got a few basses i'm gonna put up.i'll put them up 2morrow.D

[quote name='metaltime' post='372267' date='Jan 6 2009, 06:19 PM']We could also use this space for lefty ebay links and deals that people see. For example the $$ Josh saw or Biggsy pointing us towards that 6 string on the warwick forums. I realise there is already a place for that on basschat but the lefty ones are hard to find in the sea of righty ones[/quote]

Another vote for this too, are there any issues with posting other people's ad's? Public domain and all that?

[quote name='Biggsy' post='372640' date='Jan 7 2009, 12:09 AM']Another vote for this too, are there any issues with posting other people's ad's? Public domain and all that?[/quote]

I'd have thought it'd be fine- if you can navigate to it outside of this site by yourself, why would there be issues with us posting a link here? Only issue I could think of is posting an ad from somewhere you have to be a member to see it. I'd imagine if we keep it to links then there can't really be an issue.