Why become a member? ×

STATUS UPDATE:SOLD TO ONE VERY HAPPY PLAYER * Status Streamline 5 dual coils!
£2000
Hilversum, The Netherlands

will4bass

* Now selling at £1900 * 🇬🇧? Buy now and avoid import duties and taxes while you still can! *

Built in 2017. Hardly played. Just some tiny scratches. Other than that like new and working 100%.

Plays like a dream: perfect intonation and action anyway you like it, neck adjustment possible, nice response/string tension for both fingerstyle as slap. 

Headless one-piece, woven graphite composite moulding ultra-compact body styling
Natural, hand polished gloss lacquer
34" (864mm) scale length with 24 frets and zero fret 18 mm string spacing
Phenolic fingerboard now without front dot markers (See options on page 5) Side dot markers are standard.

Two Status soap-bar pickups with dual coils switchable to single or dual coils per pickup!
Status two-band, 18 volt EQ: very effective! Active/passive switch option. Black hardware
Padded Status gig-bag, tools, Status strings (like new). Bass is now strung with Elixers Stainless.

And oh yes: no double ball end strings needed!

Trades considered: Sadowsky P 4/5, Ken Smith 5/6, Fender JB early 70's, Alleva Coppolo 5, Fodera 5 single coils and MTD 5 or 6.

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

Edited by will4bass
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is. The bass is a monster really. The sound is very versatile from tight and bright to fat and full, almost 'woody' if you will. The playability is perfect, it takes just little time to get used to this shape, one session for me,  much less than the traditional Steinberger basses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/10/2019 at 10:30, lowregisterhead said:

Very nice indeed. I had one of these a few years ago, but it didn't have the coil tap switches. They must be an added factory option - any sound clips?

Yep, me too. 🤫

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic