Why become a member? ×

Robin 2 this saturday!!!

Mr Fudge

[quote name='yorick' post='373994' date='Jan 8 2009, 01:27 PM']The bass player form The Move or ELO?................ :)[/quote]

Cogratulations!!!

You have won a banana. Hopefully we will finish our set with Sweet talkin' woman, Dont bring me down and Mr Blue Sky with Kelly Groucut from ELO on bass and vocals.

I'll know at 6.30 on Saturday if its happening.

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='374005' date='Jan 8 2009, 01:34 PM']Cogratulations!!!

You have won a banana. Hopefully we will finish our set with Sweet talkin' woman, Dont bring me down and Mr Blue Sky with Kelly Groucut from ELO on bass and vocals.

I'll know at 6.30 on Saturday if its happening.[/quote]

Hmm. My next guess was going to be the Move but I couldn't remember the geezers name. Ah well, still would have got it wrong.

Guess that 'nana didn't have my name on it. :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='373786' date='Jan 8 2009, 07:49 AM']LOL. For some reason that post had me in tears :)[/quote]

It had me in tears for a different reason.

Mr. Fudge and the guys in his band were responsible for the best years of my life. Then of course Mr. Fudge gave up playing g****rs and changed to bass and I was promptly sacked and forced into exile.

Paul.

[quote name='paul h' post='374367' date='Jan 8 2009, 07:48 PM']It had me in tears for a different reason.

Mr. Fudge and the guys in his band were responsible for the best years of my life. Then of course Mr. Fudge gave up playing g****rs and changed to bass and I was promptly sacked and forced into exile.

Paul.[/quote]

I'll get my coat :)

No need for coat getting Beeds...it would be wise to take any exchange betwixt myself and Mr. Fudge with a pinch, nay a fistful of salt.

We are both from West Bromwich for a start, although only one of us has a gay brother.

Since Mr. Fudge has become a bass player (and a damned fine one too...even though he refuses to accept the influence I had on him) he has delighted in asking me about my gear preferences and then buying the stuff I can't afford. I am pretty sure he does this on purpose knowing the devastating affect it has on me.

I do however love the man entirely. In the same way one would love for instance, a castle.

P.

[quote name='paul h' post='374424' date='Jan 8 2009, 08:53 PM']No need for coat getting Beeds...it would be wise to take any exchange betwixt myself and Mr. Fudge with a pinch, nay a fistful of salt.

We are both from West Bromwich for a start, although only one of us has a gay brother.

Since Mr. Fudge has become a bass player (and a damned fine one too...even though he refuses to accept the influence I had on him) he has delighted in asking me about my gear preferences and then buying the stuff I can't afford. I am pretty sure he does this on purpose knowing the devastating affect it has on me.

I do however love the man entirely. In the same way one would love for instance, a castle.

P.[/quote]

Im treating you to a years subscription to English Heritage. Hows your brother by the way?

[quote name='paul h' post='374424' date='Jan 8 2009, 08:53 PM']No need for coat getting Beeds...it would be wise to take any exchange betwixt myself and Mr. Fudge with a pinch, nay a fistful of salt.

P.[/quote]

LOL ;)

Life eh!

Chris

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='377582' date='Jan 12 2009, 12:42 PM']What's with the elitism?[/quote]

Pluralism isn't a concept that has taken off 'round these parts. I think you could replace "pluralism" for "interbreeding". Actually there was a bloke from Wales there!

Hopefully get to see some basschatters one day.

[quote name='paul h' post='377799' date='Jan 12 2009, 03:23 PM']You've seen me.

What more do you want you greedy bastard?[/quote]

Sorry, you clearly fall into the interbred catergory. Your avant garde bass playing and geography count for nothing. You can take the boy out of West Bromwich but you .............. As our mom used to tell us.

• 6 years later...