Why become a member? ×

Vintage Reissued V90 Bass - Candy Apple Red- *SOLD*
£120

Bleat

Last of my current crop of basses to sell in my "Need-to-fund-another-Gretsch-Junior Jet- Bass-before-I-get-made-redundant-next-week" mega sale.

This is a Vintage V90 Reissued series bass  in beautiful Candy Apple Red Finish... it is in pretty much perfect condition. 42mm nut, 34" scale . Everything is good functionality wise. It is a passive plug and play bass and comes fitted with Wilkinson tuners and cool pickups. I don't think Vintage make this model now as far as I can tell.

The controls are volume, tone, pickup blend and a unique roll control which allows you to go from humbucker to single coil sounds due to the design of the pickups... 

Just for honesty and accuracy ,It's a fairly lightweight basswood body with maple neck, so very easy to handle, and though it has a bit of neck dive when on the lap , it's fine on a decent strap thanks to the long top horn. 

It has a medium low action, and it may benefit from a bit of further setting up and better quality strings fitted. At this price and condition it would be maybe  a great gift for a youngster, or perhaps someone is involved in a local music project looking for a nice but well priced bass.... or maybe you just fancy it yourself!

As these were sold for around 250- 300 new, I would like the asking price which is pretty fair … and includes 48hr courier to UK MAINLAND.

Cheers 

James.

** EDIT to advert:  The original Wilkinson bridge was replaced , I will accept £110.00 inc postage to UK ** can't say fairer than that.

Note : As usual the cheap crappy brown carpet is NOT included in this sale, I will not accept offers on it however desperate you are to have it.

20191005_141637 (2).jpg

20191005_141735 (2).jpg

20191005_141756 (2).jpg

20191005_141831 (2).jpg

20191005_142022 (2).jpg

20191005_141843 (2).jpg

Edited by Bleat

Thanks for reminding me about the bridge hooky !

I hate the brass saddle thing, I remember selling off the Wilkinson bridge ages ago and replaced with another one.

I will amend the ad , might even knock a bit off the price.