Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Seg

Deedee

Mark purchased a couple of basses off me today but within a couple of hours realised that they weren't for him. He was very honest with me and I accepted the basses back along with his sizeable gesture of goodwill for my inconvenience. I wasn't really sure about selling one of the basses anyway so all's well that end's well!

Mark's a lovely chap and it's a shame that the deal fell through, but I'm sure we'll trade again.

Edited by Deedee

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I sold a very high-end bass to Mark around four weeks ago.  Fantastic communications throughout - Mark paid a large deposit upfront and kept me informed all the way through as he raised the remainder of the agreed price.  Great conversations too as Mark came to view and then collect the bass.  Really trustworthy, communicative and friendly - a pleasure and an honour to do business.  Most highly recommended. 

• 7 months later...

Mark bought my Bergantino HD210 last night, and collected it from my house this morning. As others have said, he's a straight-up chap who does what he says, when he says he will! No hassles, great comms and very fast payment. Thankyou Mark!

Etienne 

Mark likes his Berg cabs. 24 hours after buying an HD210 from Etienne he bought my HD210 so he could stack them. Having previously owned 2 myself, I know how good this will sound. As has been stated above, Mark is very open and honest. Great comms throughout and we managed to have a good chat about all thing bass & band related. Thanks Mark, it eas nice meeting you today.