Why become a member? ×

Anyone near Camden? SORTED

Merton

I just snagged an amp on eBay (whoops) which is collection only from Camden. It’s now getting a bit complicated finding a convenient time for me to collect which works for both of us so I was wondering if anyone is around that area, but also travels south of the river, who would be able to collect on my behalf? Or vice Verda, someone this side of the river who goes near Camden...

Bit out there as an idea but thought I’d ask :)

EDIT: just a thought, if someone was able to collect from the seller during the week I can collect next Sunday (13th). It’s just that the seller isn’t around then hence the complication 😳

Edited by Merton
More options

I am indeed near Camden 😊 Not in it anymore as I was when I joined BC, but still not far.

Regarding the name. I did once meet a girl at a party called Athena who’s opening gambit was to explain at length the history and meaning behind her name... I could only respond with “My name’s Rob... it means to steal stuff” 😐

Anyway... being at work all week and away for weddings for the next two weekends I’m not sure I can be of much help with the amp I’m afraid.

Edited by CamdenRob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3