Why become a member? ×

Elf/One10 - astounding!

Telebass

I have just this morning acquired an Elf to pair with my BF One10 for home practice/quiet rehearsals/acoustic gigs.  Only had the briefest of noodles whilst Mrs S was out but I am seriously impressed.  'LOVE' the gain and what you can do with it and the two together seem perfectly matched.

• Like 2

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 18:27, TheGreek said:

...but then somebody did....

That number should increase this weekend, with Liverpool’s world-leading fullbacticos Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold expected to be fit enough to ping insouciant crossfield passes to one another all afternoon. But Joel Matip may miss out through knack. That would probably mean another outing for Dejan Lovren – but he has traumatic memories of playing against Spurs, having been hooked after half an hour of freestyle entertainment when Liverpool lost 4-1 at Wembley two years ago.

The Fiver | A reminder of Lads It's Tottenham Hotspur FC's saddest hour

Yeh, us Scousers - we're dead insouciant, though, aren't we though, ay?

Oh and on the subject of this thread - my BF oneTen often gets paired with my Genz Benz Streamliner for my Little/Jazz rig.  Sounds brilliant.

Edited by mangotango
  • Like 1