Sign in to follow this  
EdLib-3

**SOLD** PLEASE DELETE
£500
Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex

Posted (edited)

I am selling this on behalf of my Dad as he is no longer able to cycle due to ill health. This is a very comfortable, quality German made Kettler bike which was professionally converted into an electric bike by the company Saddle Soar.

Bike details:

58cm aluminum frame,

Adjustable Kettler Kettcom Fedesystem front suspension fork

Miranda V brakes

Rigida Sphinx wheels

Schwalbe Silento II tyres

Shimano 5 speed grip shift gears

Comes with a hardly used, chargeable and removable Lineo li-ion battery that slots in above the back wheel to power the electric motor added to the bike. Also comes with battery charger, bike cover and pannier bag.

The bike shows some signs of wear as the photos reflect (wear to tyres, some scuffs and scratches to frame, damage to saddle). In general it is in good shape, rides very well and is an exceptionally comfortable bike. The motor has had only light use, works perfectly and is great fun to use. The front light doesn't work, I am told this was a casualty of the conversion of the bike to an electric bike, there is a fully functioning rear light built into the back end of the battery.

This is collection only from Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex. The bike is at my Dad's house but I will coordinate collection. Please message me for additional photos or with any questions.

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

Edited by EdLib-3
additional photo
  • Like 1