Why become a member? ×

***SOLD locally *** J&D Mini Jazz Bass (fretless conversion) Short Scale
£100
Sligo, Ireland

Tradfusion

I bought this very cute little short scale (29") fretless jazz on here earlier this year for using in an acoustic gig that never materialized and since I find myself needing a few bob due to other bass purchases I'm letting it go again. The bass is in great condition, the fretless conversion is excellent with very well fitted maple inserts, there are no dings or dongs and it plays very nicely, weighs only 3kg, balances perfectly and the replacement Alan Entwistle pickups sound great. Currently strung with newish Rotasound black tape wound strings so its got quite a woody bark to it. The original tort pickguard is included with the bass but I think it looks way cooler without it 😀

Overall if you fancy a nice cheap as chips short scale fretless for gigging or just noodling about on this is ideal... its also ia perfect travel instrument. Not pictured but I have a decent black leatherette gigbag that is fits into pretty snugly though its a tiny bit longer than the bass itself... Any other questions send me a PM... Oh and I'm in Ireland but I have the box and packing that it came to me in from the UK so shipping is fine,  it will probably cost about 20 quid to ship to the UK  🙂

Body: Alder
Neck: Maple Neck Profile: 'C
Neck Lacquer: Matte
Neck Construction: Bolt-on
Nut width in mm: 39
Scale: Shortscale (inch): 29
Pickups: Alan Entwhistle JBXN
Hardware: Chrome
Colour: Sunburst

mini fretless body.jpg

mini fretless full.jpg

Mini fretless back.jpg