Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Phil Jones PJB 8B Neo 8x5 Cab. 400w @ 4ohm. Excellent Condition with PJB Cover. PRICE DROP TO £310!!
£340
Basildon, Essex.

binky_bass

Hi all,

I've recently bought two PJB 47 cabs from a fellow Basschatter, which for me is a slightly more useful/modular set up, so with that in mind my PJB 8B neo is up for sale! (The one below on the right! The other was traded some months ago).

These cabs are fantastic. The punch and clarity are simply excellent, the sound output is transparent and crisp with projection better than you would expect for eight 5 inch speakers. The cab is 400w at 4 ohms and is capable of some serious volume. I've used many a cab over the years and for me, the sound quality, compact size, volume and transparency of PJB cabs cannot be beaten. This cab is in excellent condition and will come with the PJB cover, it has two solid castors and an extendable handle (which I will miss greatly!) to allow you to wheel it around with ease.

These cabs were around £860ish new, so I'm asking a fairly firm £340 for this. I'm based in Basildon, Essex and collection is preferred, though we can talk postage options if absolutely needed.

I will post some better pictures tomorrow. Any questions, please shout!

PRICE DROP TO A FIRM £310!!!

Edited by binky_bass

New photos added and a price drop to £310! Need this gone.

I have another two PJB 47 Cabs up for sale too, if anyone wants all three then we can talk!

Only selling these as I've not bought a PJB 12B and 6T cab.

Russ.

Edited by binky_bass

• 2 months later...
  • MB1 locked this topic