clivem

SOLD: Epiphone Toby Deluxe Trans Red - £50!!!
£50
SE London

Epiphone Toby Deluxe Trans Red. £50. Must be collected (without delay) from SE London. No shipping. Very good condition. Only points to note.... Neck pickup - the Tobias "gold leaf" label has work off the plastic cover where it's been used as thumb rest while playing. Body - satin finish, but is shiny in a couple of places where arm has rubbed body while playing it. I'll be posting an ad for this to Gumtree, ebay or somewhere similar if this doesn't get any interest on here in the next 24 hours. Really do need to get this moved by the end of the weekend.

IMG_20191002_150056452.jpg

IMG_20191002_150146033.jpg

IMG_20191002_150200401.jpg

IMG_20191002_150212752.jpg

IMG_20191002_150218073.jpg

IMG_20191002_150222556_HDR.jpg

Edited by clivem

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassrock
      For sale only, no trades. Collection from Grimsby. Excellent condition Jack Casady Signature Bass in Metallic gold, complete with Epiphone hard case These are around £575 new without a hard case, which are around £110.
      Plays and sounds great.
      See Epiphone specs below:
      Body maple Top maple, Neck mahogany,  Neck Joint Set,  Machine Heads Classic Style 19:1 ratio,  Truss Rod Adjustable,  Scale Length 34”,  Fingerboard rosewood,  Fingerboard Radius 12”,  Pickup JCB-1 Low-Impedance Humbucker,  Controls Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Tone Switch,  Bridge 3-Point Adjustable,  Nut 1.6535”,  Hardware Nickel,  Color Metallic Gold (MG), ebony (EB) Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 8.1 lbs 

• By mcnach
      I never even played one before...
      But I'm finding myself wanting a white one really badly, and go out and "rawk"...
      I blame Pete Way. 
      Please tell me they are terrible and I shouldn't bother! 😄

edit: ... and I ended up with a Sandberg VM4
    • By ratman
      FOR SALE - Epiphone Dot 335 Sunburst with Lollar Imperial humbuckers, immaculate hard case and locking tuners for only £50 more than the the price of the pickups alone.

The guitar was built in the Samick Plant, Korea in July 2001, before production was moved to Indonesia and China. This guitar has since been upgraded to an incredibly high spec. With the Lollar Imperials it sounds as good as any 335 out there, and the addition of the Sperzel locking tuners ensures no drifting in pitch. All in all, a professional quality instrument at the fraction of the cost of a Gibson.

Auditions are welcome. Collection preferred.

Epiphone 335 dot sunburst £290
      Set of locking Sperzel tuners £ 80
      Epiphone Hard Case £100
      Lollar Imperial PU's set £330
      TOTAL COST £800

I'M OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS. SALE ONLY, NO TRADES.

• By NoirBass
      Shipping box from an Epiphone Thunderbird. I sold the bass long ago so if you are selling a Tbird and need to post this is ideal.
      Strictly collection in person only from London N21