Why become a member? ×

Very hot real relic

18 hours ago, KK Jale said:

I have long wished there was a way to block music-outlet-shop from appearing on ebay searches...

I've seen his Ebay auctions for years - I would imagine it has to be at least 10 years or more. I cannot figure out how he stays in business. He has to spend money on each auction, so unless he likes spending that money for no reason, then somebody must be buying stuff from him.

So that would be my question - what sort of person buys his stuff? For the life of me I cannot imagine why anyone would buy the garbage he advertises.

How many times does this subject have to come up before people finally cotton on?

ALL of these barking mad listings are, essentially, (virtually) free advertising and clickbait. He's not crazy, or if he is then he's crazy like a fox. It costs him peanuts to list these things at stupid prices, nobody buys them so he doesn't have to pay any commission to eBay, and then people like us spray the listing across the Internet and advertise all the other, sensible, reasonably-priced stuff that he sells.

It's a very canny business model, and I don't understand why so many Basschatters struggle with it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

How many times does this subject have to come up before people finally cotton on?

ALL of these barking mad listings are, essentially, (virtually) free advertising and clickbait. He's not crazy, or if he is then he's crazy like a fox. It costs him peanuts to list these things at stupid prices, nobody buys them so he doesn't have to pay any commission to eBay, and then people like us spray the listing across the Internet and advertise all the other, sensible, reasonably-priced stuff that he sells.

It's a very canny business model, and I don't understand why so many Basschatters struggle with it.

Good point.

2 hours ago, Happy Jack said:

Agree, let's not give him the oxygen of publicity.... whoops!