Jump to content
dannybuoy

Tech21 Steve Harris signature pedal

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, bartelby said:

Will that be a clone of the clone of a Hiwatt preamp?

That was my thought. I love the Tech21 Leeds on both bass and guitar. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the magic control to increase clank even when using flats!

This could be awesome. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daz39 said:

With the magic control to increase clank even when using flats!

This could be awesome. 

The Steve Harris Fenders have so much clank they're noisy when they're in a rack!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dudewheresmybass said:

Still claret and blue though 

 

Ah, didn't look at that stripe close enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as i saw that i had to run to the hills........

Ive wanted one of these Flyrig things for a while, but never found the right combination of effects. Ill keep an eye on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

As soon as i saw that i had to run to the hills........

Ive wanted one of these Flyrig things for a while, but never found the right combination of effects. Ill keep an eye on this one.

Switchable octave but no overdrive, I'm right with you. Hopefully SH666 (hey, it's got to be called something) will have the right combination for rock bassists.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stolen from TB, what looks like an early protoype:

(so yes, looks like they did have the 'logo chat' with Steve!)

 

984E61A3-03B6-4E98-8348-CEA20C6E85B3.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good. I wouldn't have even considered buying one with any football club logos on. 

Edited by bartelby
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bartelby said:

That's good. I wouldn't have even considered buying one with any football club logos on. 

Same here. It was the big logo that stopped me buying a SH P bass a few years ago. Bloody ugly thing to have on there, although I get why it’s there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

Same here. It was the big logo that stopped me buying a SH P bass a few years ago. Bloody ugly thing to have on there, although I get why it’s there. 

I'm glad I had the money to get a SH P when they were the blue version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dave_bass5 said:

Same here. It was the big logo that stopped me buying a SH P bass a few years ago. Bloody ugly thing to have on there, although I get why it’s there. 

At least with the pedal you could whack a sticker on and colour it blue without it looking obviously awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daz39 said:

At least with the pedal you could whack a sticker on and colour it blue without it looking obviously awful.

Yea,h its definitely not a deal breaker for me, as long as it has an interesting line up of effects. Its the first Fly Rig with a name attached that i actually recognise. I had to go off and Google the others. .

 

3 hours ago, bartelby said:

I'm glad I had the money to get a SH P when they were the blue version

The blue one looks amazing.

Edited by dave_bass5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dannybuoy said:

Stolen from TB, what looks like an early protoype:

(so yes, looks like they did have the 'logo chat' with Steve!)

 

984E61A3-03B6-4E98-8348-CEA20C6E85B3.png

Sansamp, Tuner and something else? Can't read the labels at that quality unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, borntohang said:

Sansamp, Tuner and something else? Can't read the labels at that quality unfortunately. 

Id love it to be BDDI instead of the us al VTBass section. Cant see that happening though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dave_bass5 said:

 I had to go off and Goole the others. .

Is that as per Halloween or looking at their unmentionables......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Is that as per Halloween or looking at their unmentionables......

haha, might have well be Halloween, some scary noises coming from those guys.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...