Why become a member? ×

Tech21 Steve Harris signature pedal

dannybuoy

11 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

As soon as i saw that i had to run to the hills........

Ive wanted one of these Flyrig things for a while, but never found the right combination of effects. Ill keep an eye on this one.

Switchable octave but no overdrive, I'm right with you. Hopefully SH666 (hey, it's got to be called something) will have the right combination for rock bassists.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bartelby said:

That's good. I wouldn't have even considered buying one with any football club logos on. 

Same here. It was the big logo that stopped me buying a SH P bass a few years ago. Bloody ugly thing to have on there, although I get why it’s there. 

30 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

Same here. It was the big logo that stopped me buying a SH P bass a few years ago. Bloody ugly thing to have on there, although I get why it’s there. 

I'm glad I had the money to get a SH P when they were the blue version

1 hour ago, dave_bass5 said:

At least with the pedal you could whack a sticker on and colour it blue without it looking obviously awful.

2 hours ago, Daz39 said:

At least with the pedal you could whack a sticker on and colour it blue without it looking obviously awful.

Yea,h its definitely not a deal breaker for me, as long as it has an interesting line up of effects. Its the first Fly Rig with a name attached that i actually recognise. I had to go off and Google the others. .

3 hours ago, bartelby said:

I'm glad I had the money to get a SH P when they were the blue version

The blue one looks amazing.

Edited by dave_bass5