Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Limelight Precision
£950
Devon/Somerset Border

MoJoKe

So this is a feeler, because I have just been offered the bass I really wanted to buy.  If that falls through, then I'll be keeping it no question.... 

I ordered this Limelight from Mark and collected it in July, so it is 3 months old and has only been gigged about 4-5 times.  It is an absolutely fabulous example of their take on a lightly reliced late 50s black P, with Maple neck and tort plate, fitted with Resolite reverse tuners and a new set of Elixir Stainless Steels (ordered in error, I use the usual Elixirs on all my basses, but these are a revelation! Incredibly soft and playable).  At time of build it was the lightest one they'd ever done, weighing in at just 7.4lb, and perfectly balanced with it!

It plays beautifully, looks amazing and, even without being the weight of a ships anchor, sounds absolutely thunderous, but I just can't buy what I really wanted without selling this first.

The bass cost me £1075, so here is an opportunity to jump the queue and also save yourself a few quid on a new Limelight...  the price has to be firm as I can't afford to lose any more money on this fabulous bass 😣

Limelight.thumb.jpg.f382b45b59cde6d0659afbcf8b88203a.jpg

Edited by MoJoKe
  • Like 9

• MoJoKe locked this topic