Why become a member? ×

Show us your band's live playing videos!

Al Krow

"... the buzz of a gig is hard to beat" Amen to that! 

Thought it would be great to have a dedicated thread where we share videos of our bands' live performance, both original and covers and also possibly some not so great experiences / stories to make us all feel better if you're feeling brave!

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 7

Fair - but this thread is just focusing on bands' videos rather than details of where gigs are happening etc. I guess if there's no demand for it, it will sink without trace! But I'd love to have one place to check out fellow BC'ers bands.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

OK I'll join in - I chose this because this was the first time we'd played this song in over a year! We hadn't even rehearsed it - it was a spontaneous choice for a second encore at Wave Gothik Treffen in June in Leipzig - the biggest gig we played this year.......the keyboards temporarily failed during the middle8 - it makes me question if rehearsals are actually necessary.

• Like 10

Just now, Al Krow said:

Looked 500+ in the audience? Were you guys headlining?

We were told it was over 1k - there's an upstairs too! - yes we closed the 4 day festival at that venue (the festival has several venues across the city)

1 hour ago, dave_bass5 said:

Cheers, I don’t think I do, but if there is a reason, I think it’s obvious...I play a Fender......🤔

Ah yes, it's so obvious now you point it out! Now you come to mention Jamerson also played a Fender, so it must be true... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Ah yes, it's so obvious now you point it out! Now you come to mention Jamerson also played a Fender, so it must be true... 

As the old saying goes, Jamerson never needed a 5th/6th/7th string, nor did he need a short scale or extra long scale, nor an active bass, nor a custom built boutique bass etc etc....... but I bet he could make all that sound better than I can lol. 

Edited by dave_bass5

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I’d add another one - this song always leaves me feeling a little exposed and that it will all fall apart any second - I love playing it though. This rendition in a converted barn on an old dairy farm in the plains of Emilia Romagna Italy earlier this year....I give you 3 Lines

• Like 1