Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT III - **SOLD ONT BAY**
£375
Bolton

Pow_22

Original USA made Ampeg SVT III non-pro. These sound miles better than the current production 3pro's and much closer to an all valve sound.  Excellent sound with recently installed 3 x 12ax7's.  Can be heard/tested either in Bolton or at our studio space in Chorley.  The tolex and wooden case i have it stored in is slightly too shallow so back of amp sticks out but case provides easier carrying capability.  Ive put brand new handle and rubber feet on it. When on top of a cab it looks fine from the front and i have also installed Ampeg type metal corners to match the ampeg cabinets.  Ive run this through my 4x10 and never wanted for more volume or tone. Proper classic sound with my flats loaded P bass. Also has a great DI that ive used to record with several times!

Collection from Bolton/Chorley preferred but im sure we could sort something out either a meet up or courier at your expense 

IMG_7659.JPG

IMG_7660.JPG

IMG_7661.JPG

IMG_7662.JPG

IMG_7663.JPG

IMG_7664.JPG

Edited by Pow_22
Trades added
  • Like 1

As a bit of a BC Special Offer (and seeing my new amp needs a 4ohm cab) if you take the head at the £375 ill chuck in a tatty but fully functional USA made Ampeg 410he for an extra £100.  A full USA Ampeg rig for under £500 :)

Further Trades - I like P basses (not PJ's), Jack Casady basses (in black), semi hollow basses, and anything with a vintage/classic type vibe.  Still prefer sale really but throwing some trades out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Plonked this atop of our rehearsal rooms Ampeg 8x10 last night for a giggle.  Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!  Still picking bits of my ribs out of my lungs, what a sound!  With my flats loaded P bass it was like a freight train to the chest! :)

Would very much be open to trades/part ex on a black Epiphone Jack Casady bass....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rich locked this topic