MAURO_ISOLATION

[£650 NOW!!!] BERGANTINO NV212T
£710
ITALY

On 13/12/2019 at 10:52, Ted Theodore Logan, III said:

Gotta love initiative!!  :i-m_so_happy:

Not really.

That's the listed average weight. Cabs can be a lot heavier than the specs say on websites. Seller should give the weight of the actual cab IMO.

Just pointing this out because ive been reading about the CN212 cabs, which are advertised as 46lbs, but some owners report anything up to 55lbs.

My F112 is also heavier than stated on the Tricky audio website.

13 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

ive been reading about the CN212 cabs, which are advertised as 46lbs, but some owners report anything up to 55lbs.

Well... ...it is quite obvious...

These “owners" are blatant liars!! 

Probably either looking for some money back or just a bit of attention...

Some people... ¬¬

17 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

My F112 is also heavier than stated on the Tricky audio website.

You must have the deluxe version!!  

They put a small bag of sand in the base of the cab to add clarity to the lows and mids...

“Right on!!" If you managed to get it for the same price as the standard!!! :i-m_so_happy:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TrioRec
      Immaculate BAREFACED ONETEN at good saving on the £399 cost. 
      I bought two of these but have only been out with the pair once, a single Oneten is that good! ... hence the sale.
      Hardly used, unmarked, with original packaging.
      And yes, they are as good as everyone says they are...

• By Teebs
      My drummer has just got in touch to tell me he's picked up a Marshall MBC810 cab - it's mine for free!
      1200w 4 Ohm 8 x 10" - bloody looks like it should be part of Stonehenge!
      Mrs Teebs is going to kill me!
      Does anyone know anything about these?
      Is it a pig? Although, being free, it hardly matters.
      Answers gratefully received  

• By Petey
      Here we have my trusted USA made 2x10 Ampeg cab. I used to use this with another Ampeg 2x10 (but moved that one on some years ago), and have since only used this one for home practice - low volume. You can see from the pictures it is in wonderful condition, original speakers, good working castors complete with cover. I have shown a picture of the inside of the grill as they were known for the wood frame splitting at the bottom (not the case here). The vertical and horizontal white lines on the frame are 'just lines' and not anything else... Collection only from Southbourne (near Emsworth, just east of Portsmouth on the South Coast). - come down and make a day of it- i'll take you round the Emwortth foreshore and have a coffee - FREE of charge 

• By razzthekid88
      ***EDIT - CAB NOW SOLD***

Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
      2006 USA Model - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
      Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required. Serviced by Dennis Marshall a few years ago but had no work done since.

£900.

Was selling my Berg NV610 but that has now sold so just the amp to go.

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally if petrol is covered.

Open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

Campbell

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is my Bergantino AE410! Best cab I’ve ever owned by a LONG way. Selling as my gigging needs have changed and I very rarely use amps/cabs anymore! 
      Overall I’d say it’s in about 8/10 condition wise. It’s been well used but not abused, all general wear and tear, nothing major.
      Very light for a 410, it’s a 4ohm cab that will take 800watts without breaking a sweat. It comes with the proper Bergantino padded cover.
      Collection from Chingford, London preferred, but postage can be arranged at buyer’s cost. Would also meet/deliver for a contribution towards fuel. 
      £525