Why become a member? ×

Dr Bass 1260 Compact Cab now Sold
£180
Lancaster

ash

Dr Bass 1260 cab 12” woofer, 6” mid and adjustable tweeter for sale.

Great US custom made cab runs at 8ohms and puts out around 300 watts. It’s compact and relatively light at 19kgs. Eminence drivers the midrange is a brand new replacement. In answer to a couple of questions the drivers are -

The main woofer is an Eminence Gamma 12 and the mid is a 6.5 Eminence LA6 CBMR. There’s a tweeter and some kind of crossover, with two speakon sockets and an attenuater for the tweeter. 

These cabs had a lot of fans when they came out however the demand out stripped the supply. Then manufacturing delays and missed orders caused the company problems, however the cabs were universally praised. There is lots of discussion on Talkbass as you can well imagine. 

It’s a great cab but I need to create space for a vintage stack. 

I’d prefer pickup but U.K. shipping isn’t out of the question if you are willing to pay for it.

It’s in excellent cosmetic condition, very sturdy build quality and really pushes air. Pics aren’t great but they show the condition. No trades.

93BC3788-C393-4D2A-883D-CA8900D11DBC.jpeg

3EB5CD29-B3CC-4DBD-A2B3-0EE24481D69C.jpeg

Edited by ash
Sold
  • Like 2

I owned a couple of Dr Bass cabs 2008 ish, imported, never missed a beat, compact powerful and, at the time inexpensive with Neo drivers. This is a bargain for a 3 way cab, EA VL series will set you back twice this.

GLWTS