Why become a member? ×

NS CR5M and hard case SOLD
£1500

Owen

I have owned this for years. I cannot remember how long. It has piezo and mag pickups. It has an Undercover gig bag and a Pelican hard case on wheels. It is very lovely, but I have not played it in anger for literally years. I now have a very small DB with Uke strings on it so my DB without DB size needs are covered. Can I keep everything for ever? No. It is time to rationalise. There is a small dent on the neck that United Airlines managed to make. Uncool. There is also the Gollihur pretend D stop addition so that shifting up is not a dive into the abyss. I now have to go and hoover before friends come tomorrow. Getting it out and taking pics now would be frowned upon by the rest of the cleaning team (and rightly so). It is strung with Innovation Honeys.

The hard case is airline safe so couriering it should be fine. We can split the shipping cost 50/50.

Edited by owen
  • Like 1

Strange times. I am really struggling to attach pics here. Bear with me.

Edit - my phone is saving picture in heic format which not board friendly. I am busy converting them now.

20190927_080528.heic 20190927_080549.heic 20190927_080603.heic 20190927_080741.heic 20190927_080759.heic 20190927_081046.heic

Edited by owen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rich locked this topic