Why become a member? ×

Bass Centre Guy Pratt "Betsy" jazz bass

Grassie

26 minutes ago, Defo said:

'ow much?

I assume it's one of the British Bass Masters series, so could be anywhere between around £400 to £2500.

Doesn't have the relic work that the NWR sig does, so it'll be cheaper than that one (£1500) but does have different pickups from the standard Jive so it's not just a stock model with a different finish. Maybe £500ish? I'd definitely be interested at that price range.

13 hours ago, borntohang said:

I assume it's one of the British Bass Masters series, so could be anywhere between around £400 to £2500.

Doesn't have the relic work that the NWR sig does, so it'll be cheaper than that one (£1500) but does have different pickups from the standard Jive so it's not just a stock model with a different finish. Maybe £500ish? I'd definitely be interested at that price range.

£595 according to sources...:)

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:19, borntohang said:

At the same show, I tried out their Phil Lynott Power Bass - black P with mirror scratchplate.

Nice neck, lightweight bass, lovely growl to it. Full sound, lively feel.

£499 I believe. Had I been I somewhat more flush, the Power Bass (though probably not the Lynott!) would have been the bass that I'd have bought.