Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB 1005 J SOLD
£550

Figue2B

• 6 months later...

Hi there,

Just wondering if your TRB 1005J is up for Trade still ?

This is a coincidence. I am about to sell my BB1025X , black gloss, rosewood fingerboard in excellent condition and think we could do a straight swap exchange? I have just seen your advert this minute so can get back with more details of my bass later but it was made in June 2016 and has had very little use ( I have one or two basses! ) by me and no signs of wear when I bought it in Feb 2017 so the guy had not had it very long. It’s in perfect working order.

I already have a BB1024 which I want to keep and your TRB 1005J would be a better Yamma partner for the BB1024.

I need to know more about your bass please. Headstock photos back and front, back of neck and back of body ( not shown in your pics ).

What is the serial number / letters please and history past ownership ?

It looks in fine condition. Any small marks or defects ( I like to know but will not be a problem ).

Working order ? Perfect with No Noisy Controls or Active Hum / Hiss ?

What do you think? If it’s available  and not too old and perfect working order we could exchange ? ( Not sure HOW !! ).

I’ll send photos ( might have a couple already ) tomorrow if you are seriously interested. I have a brand new black pickguard from YamahaLondonMusic to put on. I made my own, took 24 hours! I logged the time over a week. You’ll see it in the photos.

Has it a hard case? We could both find a hard case so our basses are protected UK Corsica. 

Sorry, I only speak English. 

Cheers, Quent

You can check my Feedback if you search Quent in that forum down below Basses for Sale.

• MB1 locked this topic