Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

Yeah I will make it more official, possibly PM everyone with the pre-order list link when I have time to sort out some more (next week I hope)

I might set up a merch area of the forum but need to discuss this with a programmer of some description, again, something I am looking into at the moment. In the meantime though a sticky/mass email will have to do.

Cheers for the support

ped

Hi Ped,

I'd like one too, will be happy with whatever colour/sleeve length combo you decide.

As you may remember tho', it'll need to be roomy. 2XL just won't do, those of us with the fuller figure require a more substantial garment.

Try putting the figure 4 in front of the letters XL and we'll be getting there. Yeah I KNOW I don't look that big, just hate wearing things that are tight.

Oh will be happy to pay a little extra for the bigger size too,

Baseball stylee jackets would be the poodles I reckon.

S

Cool stuff, just been on the phone to the suppliers and requested XXXL sizes so will be able to grab them soon and get them listed as for sale. I think to help me organise myself, I will list bunches of 10 t shirts for sale at a time (the last lot sold within an evening) and stick the next 10 up when I have the first 10 organised and packed, otherwise with high demand and large numbers I might drown in money and shirts!! Maybe I need to employ someone!!

ped

[quote name='ped' post='389777' date='Jan 23 2009, 04:42 PM']Cool stuff, just been on the phone to the suppliers and requested XXXL sizes so will be able to grab them soon and get them listed as for sale. I think to help me organise myself, I will list bunches of 10 t shirts for sale at a time (the last lot sold within an evening) and stick the next 10 up when I have the first 10 organised and packed, otherwise with high demand and large numbers I might drown in money and shirts!! Maybe I need to employ someone!!

ped[/quote]
If you want some to have on sale at the Yorkshire bash, Ped, you're welcome to post a batch up and I'll take responsibility.

[quote name='ped' post='389756' date='Jan 23 2009, 04:26 PM']......
I might set up a merch area of the forum but need to discuss this with a programmer of some description......[/quote]

You can post pictures and links in a forum post, so I would imagine you could put a paypal paynow button in a post on a sticky which is the easiest way of doing it. Just a thought.

I would also like a shirt, but in a medium size.

• 1 month later...

Hehe yeah I am on it. I just need to wait for my money to land and then I can see what I have to play with. I don't make much/any money with these but I will get my money back, so I need to make sure I have enough in the coffers to take a hit whilst I shift them all.

I should be all paid up by the 14th so I will be expecting new stock to be advertised on a purpose built Basschat Shop very soon...

ped