Scorpion King

*SOLD* Phil Jones Bass Cub BG-100 for sale, £275 ono
£275
West Midlands (near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick)

The bass cub is in very good condition and works perfectly.

In my opinion, it produces a nice clean tone.

Really great little amp.  It’s small size, a little larger than a shoe box, makes it excellent to use at home for practice.  I use it with a device plugged into the aux to play along to tracks or a drum machine or with headphones for silent practice.  It is 100 watts, I don’t know how effective it would be for using in a small gig as I have not tried this.

It comes with a PJB carry bag.

No trades, thanks.

Power Output: 100 Watt (RMS)

Size:                 306 x 275 x 197 mm / 12 x 10.8 x 7.8 inches (W x D x H)

Speakers:        2 x 5″ PJB NeoPower Type A

Weight:           6 kg / 13.2 lbs

EQ:                  3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) x 2channel

Welcome to try it out.  I am in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick. 

I am also prepared to meet somewhere within reasonable distance to meet/exchange.

I prefer not to ship as it is fairly heavy but could ship at the buyer’s expense (with tracking/insurance), after funds are in my account.  Buyer to organize.

I happen to be in London tomorrow, Saturday 21 Sep (visiting the guitar & bass show) if that helps logistics but need to act quickly.

Any questions, please just ask (PM).

IMG_5173.JPG

IMG_5176.JPG

IMG_5179.JPG

IMG_5180.JPG

IMG_5181.JPG

IMG_5182.JPG

Edited by Scorpion King
Sold

shame as I was at the guitar and bass show and live in london 😞

Still available 

Edited by kenifkook
Have brought elsewhere

Hi. Would you be interested in selling the gig bag? They are no longer supplied with the gig bag. 

I have a bass cub minus bag. 

Thanks

Paul

10 minutes ago, Scorpion King said:

Yes, still available.  I have sent you a PM.

Got it thanks. Will reply shortly. Still very interested.

I will be briefly passing through London & Brighton this weekend so PM me if you are intersted in this PJB Cub and want me to bring it with me in order to meet up to look at it with a view to buying at £250 ... ono!

Edited by Scorpion King
SOLD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dyerseve
      **BACK ON HOLD**
       I am having a bass clear out due to moving countries very soon - everything is going except 1!
      Up for sale(no trades please) is my stunning Warwick Streamer Stage II. Handbuilt in Germany in 1989 - this bass is a beautiful example from the "Golden Era" of Warwick. The wood choices on the basses are exceptional as shown in the photos. They benefit from solid brass bridges - not the cheaper and less resonant alloys used afterwards. This bass also features the very high quality Schaller machineheads. All that brass does add some weight though - the bass weighs 4.6kg / 10lbs 3oz.
      This bass comes with a brand new ABS flight case to keep it safe during shipping. It is a quality case that I have used before for shipping internationally without any issues.
      Everything works perfectly - the truss rod, the electronics etc. - as you would expect from a bass of this quality. The truss rod is also future-proof as it is removable and replacements are easily available from Warwick so there is no risk here!
      The fretboard and frets have been cleaned - the frets have then been polished and the fretboard oiled.
      The bass is currently strung with Warwick Red Label strings - this set is almost brand new.
      The bass does show some signs of normal use, notably very deep thumb wear above the neck pickup. There are a couple of small marks around the body however for it's age the overall condition is excellent and this bass has clearly been used but well loved and looked after. There is the usual very light tarnish to the gold hardware, as you would expect from any used musical instrument but overall the bass is in exceptionally good cosmetic condition for it's age - there are no deep scratches and no cracks.
      This bass is all original.
      Here are the specs for this particular bass from the founder of Warwick, Hans Peter Wilfer:
      - Bass               Streamer Stage II 4 string
        Serial Number     M 451 89
        Year               1989
        Month             December
        Number             451
        Neck Wood         Wenge Wood with Afzelia Wood
        Fingerboard        Wenge Wood with Mother of Pearl Ying Yang inlays
        Frets              Bronce Warwick Frets  
        Nut               Just a Nut Brass Version
        Neck construction  NeckThrough hiddenneck construction
        Body               3 pcs. solid Azelia Wood
        Surface           Oil Finish / BeeWax surface
        Pickups           active EMG JJ Pickups
        Electronic         active MEC 2 Band Electronic
        Hardware           Gold Hardware made by Schaller for Warwick
        Made in Germany / 91330 Eggolsheim
      It will be very well packaged and shipped in a brand new ABS flight case - the flight case will be packaged within a box.
      I can ship anywhere in the world - it will be shipped with full insurance and tracking for everyone's peace of mind.
      If you have any questions please let me know.
      Many more detailed photos can be found here:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/feJL8E2XYZCK4LcP8

• By dyerseve
      Creek OBH 21SE Headphone Amp with PSU - both units have been upgraded.
      Both the amp and the PSU have been upgraded with better quality electrolytics - the PSU has Mundorf Mlytic AG, ELNA Cerafine and Jantzen Cross Caps. The amp has ELNA Cerafines and all of the links on the PCB have been replaced with solid silver.
      The volume pot was just replaced with a like-for-like ALPS Blue Velvet from HiFi Collective. The amp case has additional dampening material. The PSU has been rehoused in a shielded project box and now has  shielded silver-plated cable and a silver-plated MK 3 pin UK plug.
      Perfect working condition and very good cosmetic condition.
      I have the original boxes for both the amp and the PSU but the PSU, due to being rehoused in a larger box no longer fits in the original packaging  but will be very well packaged for shipping.
      £125 posted to most UK mainland addresses
      More photos here:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/Un1xe4vmg9HGbmk48

• By dyerseve
      **SOLD  STP**

My bass clear out continues due to moving countries very soon
      Up for sale is my beautiful and extremely versatile 2007 Warwick Streamer $$ - made in Germany.
      I say versatile because each of the MM-style pickups have a 3-way selector switch to choose between series/parallel/single coil mode for each of the pickups! Combine that with the active/passive electronics with a 2 band pre amp and you have a bass for pretty much every situation!
      The bass weighs 3.9kg 8lbs10oz
      This bass comes with a brand new ABS flight case to keep it safe during shipping. It is a quality case that I have used before for shipping internationally without any issues.
      Everything works perfectly - the truss rod, the electronics etc. - as you would expect from a bass of this quality.
      The fretboard and frets have been cleaned - the frets have then been polished and the fretboard oiled.
      The bass is currently strung with D'addarios which are my strings of choice for Warwicks.
      The bass does show some signs of normal use, notably some slight marks around the body - these marks on the body look worse and deeper than they are due to the clear lacquer that is applied over the ocean blue oil finish. Whenever there is a minor scratch or ding, the lacquer seperates and turns white which looks unsightly but it is actually protecting the body of the bass underneath. There is the usual light tarnish to the gold hardware, as you would expect from any used musical instrument but overall the bass is in good cosmetic condition - there are no deep scratches and no cracks.
      This bass is all original except for the nut which has been upgraded to the brass Just A Nut III. This is a significant improvement as the nut is now brass, like the frets, so there is a more consitent sound between open and fretted notes.
      Here are the specs for this particular bass from the Warwick website:
      Serial number:
      J 13777607
      Article number:
      1214380200GZASHAWW
      produced:
      Description:
      Streamer, 4-string
      Ocean Blue Oil finish
      Swamp Ash body
      Maple neck
      Gold hardware

Made in Germany
      It will be very well packaged(see my feedback) and shipped in a brand new ABS flight case - the flight case will be packaged within a box.
      I can ship anywhere in the world - it will be shipped with full insurance and tracking for everyone's peace of mind.
      If you have any questions please let me know.
      Producr demo so you can see/hear what i mean about the tone and versatility of these incredible basses:
      More photos available here:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/wMkt1BnbtpbkJYnEA

• By Bassaio
      Amazing Phil Jones BG400 Combo
      Almost mint conditions with original package.
      Red Color, very elegant and rare...
      300 Watts RMS Total
      Extreme portability
      shipping UE+UK
      £712+ shipping costs

• By Keith Hulse
      Hi folks, I am selling a NS Stock Guitar Bass (EHC30316). Had it for a couple of years and for most of the time its been in its case. Let me know if you're interested. If in the UK I am happy within reason to deliver it personally. 
      Thanks a lot.