Why become a member? ×

London (East) tech needed

glassmoon

Hi all, 

So I've recently emigrated to the UK, and I need a tech that I can use for my basses (and gear in general) that is both inexpensive AND terrific. 

I live in Epping and work in the "Mile" and would prefer a London based person. 

Any suggestions? Locations? 

Cheers in advance. 

Chap who I was using in Hackney has left London, so I'd be really interested in any techs in the London East area, too!

Edmonton is likely to be a 2 hour round trip for me, so any other recommendations more central / east would be very gratefully received.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2019 at 08:22, glassmoon said:

Ah, at MPH Guitars?  Nice!  Thank you

What sayeth this group about the Bass Gallery?  I would be most interested to hear any thoughts

I tend to use the Gallery for anything difficult or important and travel from Manchester for the privilege. First rate - Martin is by far my favourite of the UK builders - his work and John’s are superb

• Like 1

On 19/09/2019 at 08:22, glassmoon said:

Ah, at MPH Guitars?  Nice!  Thank you

What sayeth this group about the Bass Gallery?  I would be most interested to hear any thoughts

Amen to the Gallery – I had a rear control cavity on my Stingray routed by Martin a couple of years back to accommodate an East Uni-pre – terrific work!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...