Why become a member? ×

Build Diary ACG #3 - Now Finished!

Scoop

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='756352' date='Feb 24 2010, 07:06 PM']They get better and better.[/quote]

Needed to comment on that - I have four ACGs now, numbers 0017, 0030 and 0053 together with an un-numbered prototype of the Graft Harlot 5 string. Each bass has, without doubt, improved ever so slightly on the earlier one. It might only be the smallest little detail, or it might be substantial, like a change in the finishing from glossy to satin, but Alan appears to be constantly striving to improve his skill set and the quality of his output. I have a few custom builds apart from my ACGs and I keep coming back to ACG time and again.

They really do get better and better.

Edited by Scoop

Hey Scoop,
meant to reply to this thread earlier, was on my hols and then swamped with work on my return - awesome :)

Anyway, congrats on yet another awesome ACG!
I actually had a wee peek at your bass just before it was finished, absolutely incredible!
I bet you're one happy customer.

So, you must own the most ACGs now right?
I'd like to be able to afford to offer some competition on that front, but not going to be much movement in that department for a little while at least.
I am still very very happy with my Finn though :rolleyes:

Cheers for now matey,
Eude