Fastfret24

SOLD - Barefaced Super Compact 1x12" cab
£875
Morden, SW London

- Barefaced Super Compact 1x12" cab (Grey cloth front) - £525 SOLD

- Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 - £ 350 325 SOLD

About 18months old, comes with Markbass padded bag (with front and rear flaps for easy set up) and power supply.

Awesome sounding amp with a great blend (solid-state/tube) feature and the signature VLE & VPF filters. In very good condition, recently serviced, just has a few scuffs around the corners.

Full specs: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/little-mark-tube/

The BigBabyII in the pictures (bottom cab) has already been sold sorry!

Speakon cables not included. You're more than welcome to come and give it a try, I work from home so am in most of the week.

All the bass 🤘

Ben

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Picked this up in a trade a few months ago on here. It's lovely but overkill for me power wise so I'm looking to move it on. Also the fact I've accumulated 4 micro heads in the last 6 months means something's got to give 😋.
      Great overall condition and everything works as it should.
      Blendable SS/tube pre with usual MB 4 band EQ and VLE/VPF filters.
      800w @ 4ohms, 500 w @ 8ohms
      Price includes UK shipping.

• By cb1
      Ampeg SVT-112 AV
      £225      (Best new price seems to be about £450)
      Generally good condition, a few marks on the covering and corners that I have tried to show.   Nothing serious and a good solid cab. Only used in the last 2/3 years as a back up.
      Very manageable weight wise, with the one handle, can be used landscape or portrait.
      3 way switch for the Tweeter.
      I'm based Stockport (south Manchester)
      Details from the Ampeg website below:
      The Ampeg SVT-112AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve.
      The SVT-112AV features a 12″ custom Eminence® LF driver and a 1″ compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. 
      Rated to handle 300W RMS at 8ohms, the SVT-112AV is a great match with the V-4B, PF-350, Micro-VR or for integrating with other Ampeg cabs in your rig. 

RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
      Frequency Response (-3dB): 70 Hz-18 kHz
      Usable Low Frequency (-10 dB): 35 Hz
      Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
      Sensitivity: 96 dB
      Maximum SPL: 121 dB
      Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 17 x 16
      Weight: 45 Pounds

• By aberbassman
      Here we have my Markbass STD 104 HR for sale. It's in great condition. No rips or tears. Great sounding cab. One of the lightest 4 x 10's on the market. It's the 4 ohm version made in Italy.  Can meet at a reasonable distance for fuel..Untitled_message.zipUntitled_message.zip
      Untitled_message.zip
    • By deanovw
      PRICE DROP £430
      I am selling my Bergantino AE210 bass cab. It is absolutely amazing and I would really rather not sell it. I am not gigging at the moment so it is just gathering dust.
      Blurb.
      Revised for 2011 the new vertically oriented AE210 now has a smoother mid-range response that before, and has a surprisingly big sound which is in part due to the large rear porting. Like all Bergantino cabinets, the sound is well balanced and clear across the frequency range. The highs are clear and transparent but never course, the mids are present and punchy but not overpowering, and the the lows are full but not boomy. A punchy yet warm cab with surprising output.
      Model AE210 specifications:
      •2 x 10" Custom Neodymium Driver with 7oz magnet and vented pole pieces
      •high intelligibility 1" tweeter
      •custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
      •power handling - 400 watts rms
      •frequency response:40Hz - 15kHz
      •sensitivity: 100db • 1 watt/1 meter
      •2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
      •impedance: 8 ohms
      •dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 18" H x 12 1/2" D
      •55.9cm x 45.7cm x 31.75cm
      •weight: 40lbs/18 Kgs
      •Padded/fitted cover £60
      •Delivery to Mainland UK - £10
      •Delivery to Mainland EU from £30
      •Please call or email the shop to buy this cabinet
      •This cab works well with high power amplifiers from 400 - 800w at 8Ω

I am in Exeter, Devon. Any tryout is welcome.
      Price is £430 collected or I can post at cost. It comes with the genuine Bergantino cover.

• By deanovw
      PRICE DROP £680

I am selling a nearly new Aguliar AG 700 amp head. I am just not using it at the moment. Its a great amp and I love it, I just wish I had more gigs.

Blurb:
      The AG 700 has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a big low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. (2.22 kg)!
      Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs.
      AG 700 FEATURES
      Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
      Preamp Section: Solid State
      Power Section: Class D
      Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
      EQ Section:
      Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
      Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz
      Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz
      High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz
      Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
      Bright: +6 dB >3 kHz, shelving
      -10dB input pad
      Tuner output
      Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
      Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
      Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units
      Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
      Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
      Dimensions: 12″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
      Weight: 4.9 lbs

I am in Exter, Devon. Any tryout is welcome.
      Price is £680 collected or I can post at cost. I have the original box still.

urable carrying bag