Why become a member? ×

Anyone using the new TC Electronic BC208 2x8 cabs?

Tradfusion

Not tried the stand alone 208 but I do use a BG250 loaded with two 8s and I really like it. 

I remember turning up at a tiny pub gig with difficult parking only to find that while the playing area was indeed small the pub itself was far from tiny. Believing what I'd been told I had only brought the BG250 and so I had to go with it 

Despite pushing it pretty hard I was pleased with the result. Another 208 with it would be a great little rig. 

2 hours ago, stewblack said:

Not tried the stand alone 208 but I do use a BG250 loaded with two 8s and I really like it. 

I remember turning up at a tiny pub gig with difficult parking only to find that while the playing area was indeed small the pub itself was far from tiny. Believing what I'd been told I had only brought the BG250 and so I had to go with it 

Despite pushing it pretty hard I was pleased with the result. Another 208 with it would be a great little rig. 

I think the BG208 plus a BC208 would make a lovey little stack, and I'm sure TC Electronic are hoping alot of existing BG208 owners will think the same... I dont own a BG208 but I'm thinking a pair of the new BC208's with any decent head should make a really cool and extremely portable light weight rig... at 150 quid a pop (at the moment) they wont break the bank either 🙂