Why become a member? ×

PJB 8B 8x5 Neo, cab sold flightcase free to a good home!
£350
Norwich

andybassdoyle

OK so here are the pics.

To expand a bit on the previous comments this is fabulous cab, it’s compact, plenty of power, super clear and whilst it’s not uberleightweight it’s miles from heavy and the dimensions, wheels and handle make transporting it very easy indeed.

The flight case is a full tour type. Bombproof and mega slick to wheel around. Of course the trade off is the extra size and weight.

Tbh it’s exactly my kind of thing but I’m using a BF BT2 now, it’s a little larger but not much and frankly it’s covering everything I would use the PJB. Other stuff incoming so cash helpful, etc, etc.....

I've had a few questions about pricing without the flightcase.

The pricing is kinda £350 for cab then you get a free flightcase! If you don't want it no problem though, I think for most of us we don't need that level of protection and the increased bulk/hassle.....

Call it £300 for the cab without the flightcase - no offers though at this price.......

Hope that clarifies but please shout if any questions. Also, if anyone needs the flightcase let me know, if the cab goes without it then I'll be giving it away....

• MB1 locked this topic