Why become a member? ×

Sold thanks. Fender American Vintage Re-Issue (AVRI) Natural Aged FSR 75 Jazz
£1100
Darlington

karlfer

New band, changes required.

Will courier UK BUT, buyer needs to organise & pay for that, just telling me collection day.

Open to part trades but I need at least £400 cash and trade value of my bass is £1200.

Any trial in Darlington, will travel up to 100 miles from there to meet up.

I'm linking a thread which has the spec (but you'll need to scroll down a bit).

Only made in 2013, they sold in the UK for around £2100. Bass weighs 9lb 3oz.

My feedback is linked towards the end of my posts.

Thanks for looking,

cheers,

Karl.

https://www.talkbass.com/threads/2013-fender-fsr-75-jazz-bass-avri-usa-mint.1202260/

DSCF3137 (2).JPG

DSCF3139 (2).JPG

DSCF3140 (2).JPG

DSCF3141 (2).JPG

DSCF3142 (2).JPG

DSCF3143 (3).JPG

DSCF3144 (2).JPG

DSCF3145 (2).JPG

DSCF3146 (2).JPG

DSCF3147 (2).JPG

DSCF3148 (2).JPG

DSCF3149 (2).JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 5

On 13/09/2019 at 15:21, bubinga5 said:

Love this. They sound absolutely killer. Proper 70's spacing too. GLWTS Karl. 

Cheers Andrew, hope you're ok.

10 hours ago, matbard said:

Hi, is it all original?

Yes, all original, as per FSR spec from 2013, linked in 1st post. 

That's lovely...I've still got the CAR 75 AVRI we traded...jeez, how many moons ago...?!

It's all boxed up in it's case, hasn't seen the light of day for nigh on a year though, for two reasons, firstly I've moved onto Precisions mainly now in my current band, but it's also way too lovely a bass to take along to the gigs I've played of late......

20 hours ago, lou24d53 said:

That's lovely...I've still got the CAR 75 AVRI we traded...jeez, how many moons ago...?!

It's all boxed up in it's case, hasn't seen the light of day for nigh on a year though, for two reasons, firstly I've moved onto Precisions mainly now in my current band, but it's also way too lovely a bass to take along to the gigs I've played of late......

Yup, definitely one I should never have let go Dougie, hope you're fine fella.

13 hours ago, gjones said:

I have one of these, they're beautiful basses. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Mr. Jones it's certainly a very good bass.

That nobody appears to want to buy or part trade for 🤣

• Like 1

EUROPE !

I now have a Fender cardboard box as well as the case, so I can open this sale up to our European members, HOWEVER,  a deal needs to be like this.

Buyer pays £1000 GBP into my bank account, by bank transfer. This reduced price is to help EU buyer with courier costs. This is a BARGAIN!!! people are asking a grand for some Fender Japan basses. Remember this is AVRI, FSR. Have a look at used prices for STANDARD AVRI's.

When the payment has  cleared, buyer then arranges & pays for their own insured courier. Buyer tells me what day bass will be picked up.

Buyer deals with courier in the unlikely event of any issues.

These don't come up very often, may be a long time before another comes up.

You need to trust me. My embarrassingly long feedback suggests you can,

cheers,

Karl.

• Like 2

Absolutely lovely - very similar to my original ‘76 (now long gone) but a luxury version! And from one of BC’s most trusted sellers. I’m on my phone - is this a one piece body? Also, what’s the weight (the ‘76 was very heavy)? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, three said:

Absolutely lovely - very similar to my original ‘76 (now long gone) but a luxury version! And from one of BC’s most trusted sellers. I’m on my phone - is this a one piece body? Also, what’s the weight (the ‘76 was very heavy)? 

9lb 3oz, same as it says in the first post Loz ya muppet 🤣

I would have thought it would be 2 piece Ash, but I'm buggered if I can see the join 🤔

12 hours ago, karlfer said:

9lb 3oz, same as it says in the first post Loz ya muppet 🤣

I would have thought it would be 2 piece Ash, but I'm buggered if I can see the join 🤔

Hahaha, I was sure that I’d looked carefully - muppet is probably a very polite descriptor! I’ve had a look on a large monitor and still can’t see a join - really could be a one piece. The body of my ‘76 was made of three - and three pieces of the heaviest timber known to humanity

• Haha 1

On 23/09/2019 at 08:58, three said:

Hahaha, I was sure that I’d looked carefully - muppet is probably a very polite descriptor! I’ve had a look on a large monitor and still can’t see a join - really could be a one piece. The body of my ‘76 was made of three - and three pieces of the heaviest timber known to humanity

Interesting.

I've looked at the photos of the one that sold on  T*** Bass in the States in 2016 (link in 1st post).

That also looks like it's one piece of Ash, at least my old eyes can't see the join.