Left leaderboard
itsmedunc

Alesis Sample Pad 4 + stand and clamp £100
£110
Blackburn BB22SH

Alesis Sample Pad 4 for sale. Good condition and I should have the original box, although that's a bit tatty.

https://www.rimmersmusic.co.uk/alesis-sample-pad-4-p25620/s26042?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=alesis-sample-pad-4-sample-pad-4&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIt_vv0MPL5AIVRLDtCh3gIwfGEAQYASABEgK1D_D_BwE

These units sound great but are well known to be noisy on the main outputs (have a Google, it sounds to be a factory grounding issue), they all seem to be like that but the headphone out is fine and so can be used live or at home that way. It comes with an SD card, sturdy Millennium stand and the clamp. The last time I looked at clamps they were £70. So, the unit with clamp and stand would cost around £240. I'm selling this complete with clamp and stand for £110. Reason for sale, it's been replaced with an SPD SX.

If you needed it posting, I can box it, I'll Provide dimensions and weight and you can send your own courier. Otherwise feel free to collect from BB22SH.

IMG-0665.JPG

IMG-0664.JPG

IMG-0666.JPG

IMG-0668.JPG

IMG-0670.JPG

IMG-0667.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1