Why become a member? ×

'95 Warwick Fortress Masterman 4 with SIMS LEDs ....SOLD
£1000
Huddersfield

Jazzman

1995 Warwick Fortress Masterman 4 string with SIMS Custom LEDs (red) front and side.

The bass has an MEC twin jazz dual coil pickup with 2 active preamps. Each preamp drives 1 side of the dual coil and delivers treble and bass control on stacked pots. The volume is a stacked pot and can contrast between the front and rear coil;  Thepreamps use 1x9v battery.  The LEDs use a separate 9V battery.

The hardware is gold the usual warwick tuners and body anchored bridge. The body is flamed maple in a French violet coloured oil finish. The neck and fingerboard are wenge in 3 pieces with Just-a-nut I with brass frets.

LEDs are activated with flick-switch.

Dunlop recessed straplocks are a superb feature.  Will include strap with the straplocks fitted and Warwick gig bag.

I bought the instrument brand new in january 98 (it had been sitting in shops prior to that) and have been the only owner.  The coloured oil finish is super easy to maintain so the bass is in great condition.  I've set it up with super-low action.  You won't believe how effortless it is to play this!

NOTE: The truss rod cover incorrectly states FORTRESS ONE, but this is clearly a Masterman model from the pickups and pots.  This was just a factory error and I wasn't able to source a replacement.

Cash only on collection. Will consider sensible offers.

Serial number is: 6-025680 95 (but getting quite tough to read!)

IMG_2137.JPG

IMG_2136.JPG

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG

IMG_2142.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2138.JPG

Edited by MB1
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...