Sign in to follow this  
nige1968

ON HOLD: Phil Jones Bass H850 headphones
£49
Hove

Bought a pair of Phil Jones Bass H850 headphones in the clearance sale from Guitar Guitar. Hated them. To me, they made my basses sound fizzy. YMMV, though I'm not likely to take a return on these.

GG won't take a return for hygiene reasons. Hopefully Basschatters will be less sensitive but I should stress that I have worn these for a total of about 5 minutes.

You can have them for what I paid. I'll even shout for the postage.

If you turn out to like them, you'll have yourself a virtually brand new boxed set of cans for £20 less than anyone else is asking (GG have run out).

PJB product page: http://philjonesbass.net/cms/index.php/product-h850/

Pics? Well, they look exactly like a brand new pair of headphones in a box with all the kit, but shout me if you need any pics for any reason.

Edited by nige1968

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By loremil
      Selling this fantastic PJB Double Four Combo - sounds great for its tiny size, selling just because I'm trimming down on some gear.
      The quality of this box is way beyond any other amp its size and faithfully reproduces low frequencies.
      Comes with an aux cable and a user manual. Collection in London or shipment at buyer's expense.
      Thanks for looking!
      Specs:
      Colour: White
      Model: Double Four BG-75
      Type: Micro bass combo
      70W output
      1CH
      3 band EQ
      Bass and AUX input
      headphone out
      pre-amp out
      Size: 8.2 x 8 x 6.8 inch(W x D x H)
      Speakers: 2 x PJB NeoPower Type C
      Net Weight: 8.8 lbs / 4 kg
      Volts: 100 to 240V AC - external power supply
      Will run off optional Laptop style re-chargeable battery

• By Marky Screen
      Great for headphone practice and on the road tune learning.
      Good condition.
      Fresh batteries in it.
      Uk postage included

• By DiceSociety
      *** Now sold *** For sale -  my Stagg electric upright bass – PLUS Hard Case, Plush gig bag, adjustable stand, and double bass bow – * Price Drop *The whole lot for £400
      Stagg EUB
      I’m selling my Stagg EUB which I bought from new. It’s in great condition, (with only one or two faint marks which are hard to notice), and has only had light home/studio use. The finish is in a striking red, which allows the pattern of the grain to come through. These are really solidly built instruments, and made from solid maple.
      The bass features a (hot) pre amp with:
      -          Volume control -          Sub bass control, -          External input (for Mp3 player, drum machine, whatever you want really), -          Head phone socket for near silent practice/recording without annoying anyone, -          Handy light which reminds you that there’s a lead plugged in, as well as alerting you if the battery is running low. The bass comes with detachable hand and hip rests, as well as a retractable and adjustable end pin to get the bass to your preferred height.
      The action is fully adjustable with height adjustment screws at the bridge and conventional truss rod adjustment at the headstock.
      Hopefully the photos do justice to the lovely red finish this bass has.
      Hard case
      Sale includes a plush lined hard case which features a handy compartment large enough to store the detachable rests, tuner, lead, etc. As well as this, there is also storage for a double bass bow.
      Gig bag
      The gig bag isn’t a run of the mill flimsy affair; Instead this is nicely padded with a plush interior and two soft pouches for storage of the rests and other things, whilst the exterior has a pocket for a double bass bow, handles with chunky rubber grips, a shoulder strap and additional handle. It also has an embroidered Stagg logo, chunky rubber zip handles, and reflective piping.
      Stagg EUB stand
      The Stagg stand is specifically made for the EUB, is very solid and sturdy, fully adjustable, has a hook on the back to hold a bow, and folds up for compact storage. The bass can also be played whilst in the stand.
      Double bass Bow
      Double bass bow bought from new specifically for the EUB. Hasn’t  had very much use and can sound really impressive! I’ve got some Rosin for it somewhere which I’ll also throw in.
      Sale is because I've got my eye on something expensive and need to generate some funds. I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection is definitely preferred due to the combined size and weight of the items listed. Any questions, please let me know.
      Please look out for other for sale posts as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Barefaced gen 3 Big Baby 2, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.
      Thanks for viewing!

• By BassBod
      Price is UK posted, in original packing and outer box. 
      Very versatile little preamp/headphone amp/recording interface.  Also works well as a DAC for playing music from your computer to headphones.  Internal lithium battery, charges from usb output or phone charger.  
      All cables included, in excellent condition.  There is a small wear/tear spot on the cloth bag, otherwise as new.  
      Payment by bank transfer preferred on this one, UK only.  

• By Subfeeder
      Excellent, tiny, yet remarkably full and punchy little amp
      2 Neo Power 4" drivers powered by separate 35-watt Class D amps
      Three band EQ, headphone out jack and line out
      Auxiliary input for mp3 player etc
      Ideal for all kinds of basses and can handle the open B string on a 5 string bass with ease
      Can be powered off-grid with a laptop battery pack power supply making it ideal for busking
      Excellent sound for electric bass and remarkably good and clean for double bass
      Iv'e found it  giggable for double bass in restrained jazz situations - it would work for electric bass with a drummer playing brushes
      Supplied with the original packaging, mains power supply and materials 
      Excellent condition, no issues

£280 shipping included within UK