Marky Screen

**PRICE DROP NOW £75** Radial Tonebone Classic OD/Dist tube pre inc. UK postage
£90
London

Radial Tonebone Classic distortion. Took this in a trade recently but realistically I'm not going to use it enough to justify keeping it.

Good condition, velcro on the bottom.

IMG_20190910_230449.jpg

IMG_20190910_230453.jpg

IMG_20190910_230443.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 preamp/od/amp sim DI/headphone amp
      Lots of info on these. Excellent bass preamp/overdrive.
      Sad to see it go but I want to fund an HX stomp and this is only getting occasional studio use.
      This has the Impulse Response cabinet Sims built in and is switchable on the DI and always present on the headphone out.
      Lots of really nice cabs to choose from when you usb it in a computer and use the darkglass suite and you can load your on IRs into it.
      In excellent condition generally with a bit of velcro jazz on the bottom.
      No box unfortunately but will be well packaged for postage
      UK postage included

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Harmonic Booster v2.0 - £120
      Perfect working order and in great condition Comes with original packaging and extras Price includes UK postage "Designed to be the perfect complement to our distortion circuits, the flexibility and portability of the Harmonic Booster is also the perfect one-stop solution for gigging musicians in search of a precise and harmonically rich clean preamplifier."
      Superb preamp, extremely clean with really well thought out frequencies and utility.

• By Marky Screen
      Got this in a trade recently.
      Its a lovely thing, having tested it for a bit it sounds so good the temptation to squirrel it away was high, but it's just not something I'm going to use properly anytime soon so putting it up at a decent price for a proper Jazz Bass on 'roids aficionado to give it a good home.
      Couple of small chips to the paint, other good condition with box and manual.
      Not sure if it should have rubber feet on the bottom. If so they've been removed and aren't present and velcro has been attached.
      Includes UK postage

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      Hi guys & girls 

I'm a wee bit embarrassed to say that I'm actually selling an electric GUITAR!!... (oh, the shame!)

It's a Fender Telecaster signature John 5 model, MIM with the rosewood fingerboard, chrome pick-guard, three-way blade pickup selector switch, enforcer humbucker bridge pickup and Fender Telecaster “Twisted" single coil neck pickup.  Controls are volume: neck pickup, volume: bridge pickup.

It's an incredibly versatile guitar, as you might expect of an instrument made to the preferences and specifications of Mr Lowery, himself...

In case you're wondering, who exactly this John 5 “man" is...

No, No!.. Not him...

WHOA!!!  SCARY!...

Yikes!  Scarier...

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway, he's an American guitarist who used to perform with David Le Roth and, of course, Marilyn Manson... (ah... That's why he looks that way... ) 
      He's also played with such names as Rob Zombie, Meatloaf and Lynyrd Skynyrd  
      ...not to mention him having a pretty extensive solo career...

I reckon the most unique and “eye-catching" feature, (not literally, unless you were to have a rather unfortunate “guitar spin" accident), is the guitar's three-on-a-side headstock...

...which makes for an incredibly individual and “most excellent" Telecaster!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!

The Fender J5 has a modern ‘C' shaped, maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard, 22 “Medium Jumbo" frets (whatever that means)... A synthetic-bone nut, matching black headstock and dot inlays.
      The body is made from ash wood finished in gloss black with white borders and a particularly fetching chrome/mirrored pick-guard.
      Electronics and hardware include the “twisted" single coil telecaster neck pickup and the “enforcer" humbucking bridge pickup, two volume controls (one to control neck pickup volume, one to control bridge pickup volume) and a three way pickup selector switch (bridge pickup, neck pickup & both pickups simultaneously).  
      Needless to say this is an extremely versatile and very attractive looking Fender Telecaster and one that is growing increasingly sought after.

The instrument is in all round fantastic condition, there is marking to the chrome scratch guard (can be seen in second picture below) and a slight, faint mark toward the bottom of the body which does not show in the pictures.  More pictures can be provided if interested...

I am happy to post the Guitar or part-meet for fuel cost.  Collection is also very welcome.

Any questions, please PM...

Here's some more pics of the FENDER JOHN 5 TELECASTER.......

Includes padded gig case... 
    • By sbrag
      Dave Hall VT1 EQ  Bass Drive preamp pedal with XLR output for sale.
       This dates from 2009 and I believe is hand build by Dave Hall in Devon. It is in excellent condition and has a 12AX7 (I believe) valve which give a nice warm tone or a good bit of growl if you push the gain and boost. I bought it as the DI on my old amp was rubbish but have now changed amps and it isn't being used.
      Cash on collection preferred from Downend in Bristol and you are more than welcome to try it out but I will post in the UK at buyers cost and risk.
      Any questions please let me know.