Why become a member? ×

Warwick Hellborg Lo Cab (Photos Added)
£200
Cardiff

attackbass

For sale is my Warwick Hellborg Lo Cab 1x15  bass cab.

This is in the same condition it came out of the box as, so basically brand new (stil has the plastic on the back panel!). I have only played through it twice  at home. I got carried away and bought it thinking I would use it with my club cab for some gigs... in the end I didn't need to as the single club cab by itself was enough and I was far too lazy to load in two cabs! (The whole stack did look incredible tho!).

The cab comes with a branded Warwick Hellborg dust/cab cover and wheels that can be screwed in to the cab if needed. Really great sounding 1x15 - i usually find them quite honky and undefined but this Hellborg cab actual sounds nice, warm and provides a full sound. It's also quite a loud cab, I compared it with another manufacturers cab using the same head and settings and the Hellborg was actually the louder cab... not sure how scientific that experiment was.

I have gigged the Club Cab and have had no issues with volume with the Hellborg amp.

Cab is rated 300w and is an 8ohm Cab.

I also find it a comfortable weight and size to move around, and of course the wheels help if needed! Warwick reckons its 22kg in weight... further details offered here warick specs page

Pictures coming soon!

Pick up from Cardif/South Wales due to size/weight!

I could be persuaded to let go my warwick club cab too if somebody wanted both...

IMG_20190913_115819.jpg

IMG_20190913_115754.jpg

IMG_20190913_120243.jpg

IMG_20190913_115825.jpg

Edited by attackbass
Added photos
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...