Why become a member? ×

Warwick Hellborg Preamp (Photos Added)
£600
Cardiff

attackbass

For sale is my amazing Hellborg Preamp.  I'm sure I don't need to say too much about this, mostly everyone has heard or knows about the Hellborg Preamp!

This is the clearest yet warmest piece of high end gear I have ever owned. The EQ is beautiful and even just passing your bass through the preamp with no EQ really does sound amazing. Amazingly detailed DI out, there is no hiding with this thing it sounds amazing. Effects loop with wet/dry control,  tuner out etc... It can also be used as a mic preamp in your studio, tho I have not tried this. The whole design is based on a Neve design which I can imagine. I've played flatwounds on gigs where I have had sound guys and drummers come up to me and mention it's the clearest fatest sound they have  heard... AND I WAS USING FLATS!!!

The preamp is in very good condition and full working order. One of the metal surrounds on the power switch is missing, not hugely noticeable and you soon forget about it. All lights are fully working too.

As far as I am aware these are now sold out completely and not many people seem to be letting them go on the used market and seem to be pretty rare! 

Also will be selling a Hellborg Lo Cab 1x15 and possibly the club cab and mono 500 tho haven't decided on that yet.

I'm moving it on due to being lucky and getting an artist deal with a different bass amp manufacturer.

Can deliver this fully insured at buyers expense.

Looking for £600 ONO

IMG_20190913_120453.jpg

IMG_20190913_120450.jpg

IMG_20190913_120502.jpg

IMG_20190913_120457.jpg

IMG_20190913_120538.jpg

IMG_20190913_120552.jpg

IMG_20190913_120544.jpg

IMG_20190913_120443.jpg

IMG_20190913_120436.jpg

Edited by attackbass
Added photos
  • Like 1

The finest pre I’ve ever used (and I’ve tried, tested and used a lot - it’s a bit of an obsession). These are beautifully designed, heavily over-engineered and sound amazing. Super clean and accurate but with an impressive warmth. There’s a kind of subtle but immensely musical compression - a liquidity in which each note is held perfectly and abutted to the next without any degradation of attack. Almost impossible to find now - the Thomann stock sold fast! If I was to choose just one pre, it would be this (by a very large margin)

4 hours ago, three said:

The finest pre I’ve ever used (and I’ve tried, tested and used a lot - it’s a bit of an obsession). These are beautifully designed, heavily over-engineered and sound amazing. Super clean and accurate but with an impressive warmth. There’s a kind of subtle but immensely musical compression - a liquidity in which each note is held perfectly and abutted to the next without any degradation of attack. Almost impossible to find now - the Thomann stock sold fast! If I was to choose just one pre, it would be this (by a very large margin)

Thanks for this! Haha

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...