Why become a member? ×

Fender Super Bassman 300 & Neo 410 Cabinet - SOLD
£1600
Nottingham

Tripehound

Fender Super Bassman 300 & Neo 410 Cabinet.  Excellent condition and breaks my heart to sell it but arthritis has determined otherwise. To my mind, this is as good as valve amplification for bass gets. You probably know what you're looking at but here's Fender's description...

The flagship of the Fender bass amp lineup is the mighty Super Bassman. One of the most powerful and versatile Fender bass amps ever made, it's a stadium-level 300-watt tube head designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage-style Fender looks. Equally effective in the studio, its dual-channel design combines modern technology and an array of innovative features on the front and rear panels with classic Fender '60s "blackface" styling. The maximum in pure Fender bass power and performance.

FEATURES
  • 300 watts
  • Tube preamp and power amp
  • Rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system
  • Rear-panel impedance switch (2, 4 and 8 ohms)
  • XLR line out with ground lift, level control and pre/post EQ switch
  • Master volume control with push/pull mute

To complement the amp is the Neo 410 speaker cabinet.
FEATURES
  • Rated at 1,000 watts (program), 500 watts (continuous)
  • Four 10" Fender Special Design Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers
  • Compression driver horn with attenuator
  • Speakon and 1/4" input jacks
  • Lightweight plywood enclosure
  • Spring-loaded heavy-duty handles

This will never go in the post so it's collection from our rehearsal rooms in Nottingham - or I may be prepared to deliver within a reasonable distance. 

IMG_6737.JPG

IMG_6589.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_8307.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_8532.JPG

Edited by Tripehound
Missed key pic!
  • Like 5

I'm 62, small local gigs only, but i have NEVER wanted anything more that this amp, at one point had a 300W Rumble Bass tube head... no words. The best.... A

300w fender tube head equals world domination... as whoever is lucky enough to  snag it will find out!!!

All the best all round!!!