Sign in to follow this  
itu

Tina Turner - We don't need another hero

Our band decided to play this song, and I tried to find a transcription. No luck, so this is my approximation of the synth (?) bass line. I am pretty slow, so this took time. There may be inaccuracies, so please, I am open to comments and findings.

We dont need another hero.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ambitious. Great song and bass line. I wouldn't get hung up on getting every note right. Focus on the feel and gist of the song and you'll be fine. The chart seems pretty close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! I tried to get it as close as I could hear it. And yes, there certainly is time to find the feel in the band context later on.

On 10/09/2019 at 08:39, itu said:

Our band decided to play this song, and I tried to find a transcription. No luck, so this is my approximation of the synth (?) bass line. I am pretty slow, so this took time. There may be inaccuracies, so please, I am open to comments and findings.

We dont need another hero.pdf 47.92 kB · 10 downloads

I think the producer and co-writer, Terence Britten, played Bass Guitar on that track (not a synth).

Like Chris_b said, it's pretty much what you have transcribed and It's a pretty laid back feel.