sambass1982

***BASS RIG CLEAR OUT***
£965
Colwyn Bay

I am having a clear out of my current live bass rig & I am wanting £350 for the whole lot (that is not including delivery fees) The items for sale are; 

1. Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 800 watt, Neo Drivers, 8ohm £250

2. Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU) £60

3. Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box) £30

4. Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw £40

I have priced them individually & If you want to know more, then please contact me regarding Delivery.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

E1FE5F27-C961-454B-A7AE-9EB41A45F5CC.jpeg

11.jpg

Edited by sambass1982
Edited the advert down to selling items
  • Like 1

This is still available & I am open to reasonable offers. I can offer tracked & insured next day delivery (Tuner, pedal & Amp) at the cost of buyer.

No Time Wasters, please!

Thank you.

Edited by sambass1982
Spelling mistake

The Bass Rig is Still available, bar a few items. 

If you need anymore Information then make sure you throw me a message. Delivery is an option, though at the cost of the buyer

I am aware thonman has the LWA 1000 dirt cheap at the moment...I am willing to offer a fair price on my one. Remember this one comes with the official LWA gig bag & neutrix speakON to 1/4 speaker cable. 

*THURSDAY EVENING BUMP* 

The 5U flight case has now been sold, and shipped off today. Everything else is still available...make sure you give me a message if you are interested, and I will see what I can do for you. 

A3F7AA94-3C03-46BC-8E88-0F3D381033FB.jpeg

Edited by sambass1982

Things what are still left in the rig; 

• Warwick LWA 1000 (Warwick Gigbag + speakON to 1/4 Jack)
  • Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 
  • Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw
  • Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU)
  • Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box)
  • Planet Wave Patch Cable’s 

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS, SO FIRE THEM MY WAY!! 

Edited by sambass1982

That big old parcel arrived with me this week ... great rack and comms. Cheers Sam... whoever buys this rig will get it wrapped in bomb proof packing!! 👍🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bassfan said:

great rack 👍🏻

Always good to get that kind of feedback! 🤣

• Haha 2

Just Sold the Warwick LWA 1000 and it has just been sent off for delivery. The items on the list are still for sale, please throw me a message if you are interested! 

Thank you, 

Sam

8E364B57-90AE-46CE-B4EF-C73AC806795D.jpeg

They are still things left on my current bass rig for sale. If you need anymore information, then send me a message 

hope you all had a good Christmas & 🍻 to a great 2020 

Sam

I am having a clear out of my current live bass rig & I am wanting £350 for the whole lot (that is not including delivery fees) The items for sale are; 

1. Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 800 watt, Neo Drivers, 8ohm £250

2. Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU) £60

3. Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box) £30

4. Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw £40

I have priced them individually & If you want to know more then please contact me regarding Delivery.

All the best,

Sam

Edited by sambass1982
Price change

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By glassmoon
      BOSS DR-550mkII Dr. Rhythm in perfect working order.  I am not using it like I would like, so it goes sadly ... really cool unit this one!
      Price includes P&P to the UK

• By eude
      BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal.
      Provides access to a wide range of classic auto-wah, dynamic wah effects, and "Humanizer" effect.
      Inputs for Guitar or Bass, and connection for an external control for manual control.
      Used, but in very good condition, bar some glue left on the underside by the previous owner's overzealous velcro use. Picture of this for clarity.
      There's no box, or instructions I'm afraid.
      Happy to post for £5 anywhere in UK mainland, I'll make sure it's very well packed.
      Cheers,
      Eude

• By NoirBass
      Boss LMB-3 industry standard Limiter/Enhancer pedal. No box or instructions, in very good nick though. UK Royal Mail 1st class signed delivery included in the price. Possibly open to trades for other pedals - try me.

• By d_g
      Will consider trades for Markbass CMD 121 P with cash your way.
      Selling my Purple Chili 1x12 Bass cab. I had two of these, they sound brilliant and are loud enough that I have never needed both on a gig. Very hard to come by and in great condition.
      It is very light at just over 12kg. This was built for me in 2013 by Mike Walsh from Purple Chili, let me know if you have any questions. This one has a tweeter but I had Mike disconnect it a few years ago as I preferred the sound. 
      300 watts and 8 ohms Also comes with a Hot Covers thick padded cover. Markbass head not included.
      Located in North London for now but moving shortly to Kingston area and also am in Bucks and West Sussex a lot so delivery around the south east is possible.
      Pick up for £210. Posted insured in the UK or delivered by me in/around the M25 for £230. Thanks Dan

• By Jonse
      Hi all, having another bit of a clear out. All pedals in good working order, a few have superficial marks and chips so I'll go into detail where I can but they're all in good condition generally. I'll include boxes and leaflets where available too but if I haven't photographed a box I didn't receive one when I bought the pedal.
      I'll put some pictures at the bottom of this thread. Further pictures and details available on request. 
      Postage to UK included. 
      Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B - £90 
      Reluctant to let this one go but not getting much use any more. Chip on the top right and bottom right corners. Footswitch pops a little but as an 'always on' effect it never bothered me. 

Bearfoot Blueberry Bass Overdrive - £125
      Another reluctant sale but preferring my BB preamp these days. Various chips all over but, while beautiful, the paint on these is rather brittle. 

Latent Lemon audio Brass master - £125 - sold
      Bought new on Reverb for £150, used a few times but I find myself chasing a big muff fuzz tone at the moment. Really great sounding and faithful reproduction of the Maestro B:ASSMASTER. Can often be a few weeks lead time on these, mine is available now 😉

EHX Nano Pog - £100 
      Good condition without a box, prefer my MXR. Some superficial scratches but nothing major. 

Sansamp BDDI V2 - £130 - SOLD
      Bought new last year, prefer my vtdi. Pretty much 'as new.'

EHX / JHS Green Russian - £80 
      Bought new when EHX reissued the green russian. Modded by the folks at JHS so it has some pretty cool features which alter the oscillation / clipping etc. Doesn't have the pick / sticker / badge - never came packaged with it unfortunately. 

Ernie Ball Volume pedal Jr - £50 
      Bought off eBay, I've barely used it. 25k pot. Has some marks on the top and some scratches on the side. 

DigiTech Whammy Ricochet - £60 - SOLD
      Another eBay buy to experiment with pitch shifting. Didn't really get much use our of it but a cool effect nonetheless. 

Boss LS2 - £50 - SOLD
      Bought new for a large pedalboard but decided to downsize... 

EHX Bass Clone - £40 
      Bought new, still got the receipt. Have a few preferred chorus pedals so moving this on. Footswitch is a little poppy and there's some low level background noise but I've experienced the same thing on a couple if these pedals. 

TC Spark mini - £25 
      Cool little booster, not a lot else to say! Pretty sure I have the box somewhere for this one. 

Phew, think that's everything!