Left leaderboard
sambass1982

***BASS RIG CLEAR OUT***
£965
Colwyn Bay

I am having a clear out of my current live bass rig & I am wanting £350 for the whole lot (that is not including delivery fees) The items for sale are; 

1. Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 800 watt, Neo Drivers, 8ohm £250

2. Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU) £60

3. Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box) £30

4. Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw £40

I have priced them individually & If you want to know more, then please contact me regarding Delivery.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

E1FE5F27-C961-454B-A7AE-9EB41A45F5CC.jpeg

11.jpg

Edited by sambass1982
Edited the advert down to selling items
  • Like 1

This is still available & I am open to reasonable offers. I can offer tracked & insured next day delivery (Tuner, pedal & Amp) at the cost of buyer.

No Time Wasters, please!

Thank you.

Edited by sambass1982
Spelling mistake

The Bass Rig is Still available, bar a few items. 

If you need anymore Information then make sure you throw me a message. Delivery is an option, though at the cost of the buyer

I am aware thonman has the LWA 1000 dirt cheap at the moment...I am willing to offer a fair price on my one. Remember this one comes with the official LWA gig bag & neutrix speakON to 1/4 speaker cable. 

*THURSDAY EVENING BUMP* 

The 5U flight case has now been sold, and shipped off today. Everything else is still available...make sure you give me a message if you are interested, and I will see what I can do for you. 

A3F7AA94-3C03-46BC-8E88-0F3D381033FB.jpeg

Edited by sambass1982

Things what are still left in the rig; 

• Warwick LWA 1000 (Warwick Gigbag + speakON to 1/4 Jack)
  • Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 
  • Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw
  • Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU)
  • Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box)
  • Planet Wave Patch Cable’s 

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS, SO FIRE THEM MY WAY!! 

Edited by sambass1982

That big old parcel arrived with me this week ... great rack and comms. Cheers Sam... whoever buys this rig will get it wrapped in bomb proof packing!! 👍🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bassfan said:

great rack 👍🏻

Always good to get that kind of feedback! 🤣

• Haha 2

Just Sold the Warwick LWA 1000 and it has just been sent off for delivery. The items on the list are still for sale, please throw me a message if you are interested! 

Thank you, 

Sam

8E364B57-90AE-46CE-B4EF-C73AC806795D.jpeg

They are still things left on my current bass rig for sale. If you need anymore information, then send me a message 

hope you all had a good Christmas & 🍻 to a great 2020 

Sam

I am having a clear out of my current live bass rig & I am wanting £350 for the whole lot (that is not including delivery fees) The items for sale are; 

1. Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 800 watt, Neo Drivers, 8ohm £250

2. Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU) £60

3. Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box) £30

4. Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw £40

I have priced them individually & If you want to know more then please contact me regarding Delivery.

All the best,

Sam

Edited by sambass1982
Price change

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jonse
      Hi all, having another bit of a clear out. All pedals in good working order, a few have superficial marks and chips so I'll go into detail where I can but they're all in good condition generally. I'll include boxes and leaflets where available too but if I haven't photographed a box I didn't receive one when I bought the pedal.
      I'll put some pictures at the bottom of this thread. Further pictures and details available on request. 
      Postage to UK included. 
      Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B - £90 
      Reluctant to let this one go but not getting much use any more. Chip on the top right and bottom right corners. Footswitch pops a little but as an 'always on' effect it never bothered me. 

Bearfoot Blueberry Bass Overdrive - £125
      Another reluctant sale but preferring my BB preamp these days. Various chips all over but, while beautiful, the paint on these is rather brittle. 

Latent Lemon audio Brass master - £125 - sold
      Bought new on Reverb for £150, used a few times but I find myself chasing a big muff fuzz tone at the moment. Really great sounding and faithful reproduction of the Maestro B:ASSMASTER. Can often be a few weeks lead time on these, mine is available now 😉

EHX Nano Pog - £100 
      Good condition without a box, prefer my MXR. Some superficial scratches but nothing major. 

Sansamp BDDI V2 - £130 - SOLD
      Bought new last year, prefer my vtdi. Pretty much 'as new.'

EHX / JHS Green Russian - £80 
      Bought new when EHX reissued the green russian. Modded by the folks at JHS so it has some pretty cool features which alter the oscillation / clipping etc. Doesn't have the pick / sticker / badge - never came packaged with it unfortunately. 

Ernie Ball Volume pedal Jr - £50 
      Bought off eBay, I've barely used it. 25k pot. Has some marks on the top and some scratches on the side. 

DigiTech Whammy Ricochet - £60 - SOLD
      Another eBay buy to experiment with pitch shifting. Didn't really get much use our of it but a cool effect nonetheless. 

Boss LS2 - £50 - SOLD
      Bought new for a large pedalboard but decided to downsize... 

EHX Bass Clone - £40 
      Bought new, still got the receipt. Have a few preferred chorus pedals so moving this on. Footswitch is a little poppy and there's some low level background noise but I've experienced the same thing on a couple if these pedals. 

TC Spark mini - £25 
      Cool little booster, not a lot else to say! Pretty sure I have the box somewhere for this one. 

Phew, think that's everything! 

• By Marky Screen
      Picked this up before lockdown as my small/med with sub gig rig as I wanted to try out this lesser known polish brand as they generally look awesome and are always spoken of highly from the limited info online.
      Suffice to say I won't be needing it for a while now.🤪
      It Harry brand spankers with the tags on still.
      2x10 vertical stack with decent tweeter.
      Neo speakers, very comfortable 19kg.
      Its specd at 900w peak! I gave it a blast with my Genz head which puts out 500w at 8ohm. at the studio and pushed it up to kill level volumes to test it without issues so yes it's loud!
      I have packaging so could post at buyers cost and risk. Otherwise based in Forest Hill SE London.
      Happy to do a meet up if it's relatively close.
      Any questions get in touch.
      Cheers.

• By onehappybunny
      For sale:
      Boss LS-2 Line selector - flexible pedal to enable switching or blending signals etc.
      Pedaltrain Volto - original version suitable for 9v pedals. Probably only been charged about 20-30 times, so plenty of life left in it.
      Korg DT-10 Tuner - bulletproof build quality and pedal board staple **SOLD**
      All have velcro on base. LS-2 rubber base removed cleanly and will be included.
      I'd rather bundle these together if possible. Asking £100 for the three.

• By Scorpion King
      Boss bass overdrive pedal.
      Purchased new a couple of years ago and only used occasionally at band practice.
      It's a good OD pedal and I'm only selling as I have another OD pedal that I prefer.
      In good overall condition except for one small chip which is shown in the picture.
      Comes with box and owner’s manual. 
      Power supply (9v) is not included.
      Price includes UK postage.
      Any questions, please just ask or PM.

• By Higgie
      Will be adding more to this list over the coming days, and pics are coming soon, but so far we have for sale:
      Original Digitech WH1 Whammy with Gigrig Whambo (nifty unit that allows you to daisy chain an 9vAC Whammy pedal to a 9vDC power supply) - £SOLD
      COG Knightfall - I have 2 of these up for sale, one is a 2012 v1, the other is a newer version. Not much difference to my ears, just slightly different labelling on yhe enclosure. £65 for the v1, £75 for the V2.
      Analogman Mini Chorus with hardwired ‘deep’ mod. THE bass player’s Chorus pedal. In mint condition, with original box, dust bag, and manual etc. - £170 SOLD
      MSD Earthquaker Bass Wah - Pretty rare. Never seen another one for sale. The ULTIMATE Bass wah Pedal. Pressure activated or footswitchable to allow half open wah tones, three switchable frequency bands, and four switchable filter bandwidths give you 12 different wah settings, nailing anything from rock to funk. Add a fuzz pedal and channel your inner Timmy C/Cliff Burton! Mint condition - £200 SOLD
      Subdecay Quasar DLX V1 - The only Phaser you will ever need. Expression pedal input, tap tempo, loads of different wave shapes, plus your standard controls such frequency, depth, mix etc. Toggle switch between 4, 6 and 8 stages of analog phasery goodness! Mint condition save for the velcro on the bottom - £170
      Marshall Drivemaster - Essentially a reboxing of the original Marshall Guv’nor without the TRS jack FX Loop. All those early RATM distortion sounds are in there. In excellent condition, but missing the battery door - £85
      GigRig Quartermaster QM4 - The original version, NOT the QMX4. Just 4 loops, on/off. Stick your tone sucking pedals in a loop, or multiple pedals in a loop to turn them all on/off at once. High quality relay switching. In excellent condition, I got this as part of a job lot of GigRig stuff and have actually never used it - £85
      Akai Headrush E2 Delay/Looper - Mint in Box. Loved the first one I had and regretted selling it, so I picked this one up. Haven't used it since I bought it on a whim and it's just sat here in its box. £55
      Boss BF-2B Bass Flanger - The original bass flanger from the 80s! Sounds great, get your Phil Lynott on! Recently serviced - £60
      Xotic X-Blender - The original X-Blender! True Bypass loop with clean blend, and a 2 band EQ/Boost built in. Two footswitches, one to activate the loop, the other to switch between blended and 100% wet. Phase invert switch for pedals that invert the phase (some envelope filters do this making them hard to use with a clean blend). Good condition with manual and original box - £100
      Xotic Stereo X-Blender - Straight from the Xotic Custom Shop, and now discontinued! Like it's little brother, the Stereo X-Blender allows you to blend your clean signal with your effects. But where it differs is that you have 3 FX Loops. Two footswitchable loops with individual blend controls, and a third loop that is always active and with a fixed ratio of 50/50 dry/wet. All 3 loops have stereo returns, and run in parallel to each other! So you can run three pedals or groups of pedals on top of each other instead of into each other. Some really cool sounds to be had here! It's main outputs are also stereo. A real swiss army knife pedal with lots of potential for crazy sounds, signal routing, and general blending capabilities. I bought this brand new not long ago, and it saw a couple of gigs before my needs changed, and it went back in the box. Mint condition with the original box/manual etc. - £180 TRADED
      Atomic Echo Clone - Widely considered as one of, if not the, finest Analog Delay pedals in the world, the original Way Huge Aqua Puss (not any of the Dunlop made models) would regularly fetch $1000+ on eBay. When the original Way Huge went out of business, all the remaining parts were bought up and sold as the ‘Echo Clone’. Exactly the same pedal, just a different enclosure. From what I have read, there were only 50 of these ever produced - £340
      Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5QjkCK7CubxdroLLM0cv-iJ4gE6hjlk
      Collection from NE London preferred, or local delivery is possible. Postage also possible, add £5 or £10 for the larger pedals.