Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* Fender Rumble 500 V3 Combo
£375
Hereford

TRBboy

Hi folks! 

I've not had this amp long, and whilst it's bloody fantastic, it's not quite for me. It's in superb condition, and comes with a thickly padded vinyl Hotcovers cover (not originally for this combo, but fits pretty well). 

Most people seem to know all about these anyway, but for those who don't, it's a seriously good sounding, loud combo, that belies its compact and lightweight form. 

500w class D amplifier section (350w standalone without an 8 ohm ext. Cab), 2x10" custom designed eminence drivers and a switchable horn, eq pre-shapes, drive channel (footswitchable), 4 band eq section, and all the ins and outs you might need. 

I have to say, I've been absolutely staggered by the quality of sound and volume that this thing produces! Incredible bottom end for a combo this size (beats the pants off the Markbass 2x10 combo I used to have), and ample volume for the vast majority of pub /club /function gigs. Our rock covers band is pretty damn loud, both guitarists have VERY loud valve amps, and I don't think I got the volume above halfway on the two gigs I used it on! Couple it up to another cab, and you've got a full 500w! 

I'm in Hereford, which isn't known for its great transport links, but I'm happy to meet within a reasonable distance. I'd prefer not to ship as it'll be a PITA to package, but it's not entirely out of the question. Will be in London area on Saturday 21st for the bass show if that helps anyone. 

Thanks for looking, and any questions, please get in touch. 😊👍

IMG_20190909_223243.jpg

IMG_20190909_223322.jpg

IMG_20190909_223336.jpg

IMG_20190909_222916.jpg

Edited by TRBboy
Withdrawn