Why become a member? ×

SOLD Moog Minitaur Keith Mcmillen 12 step + expander and pedal Train pedal board
£550
Deal, Kent

I have decided to sell my Moog Minitaur set up as I just don't use it anymore.

It's been attached to a Pedal Train 2 board, along with the Keith McMillen 12 step controller and the midi expander.

It's all you need to get Moog Taurus with no weight

I bought this 6 years ago for my Police tribute. I set it up every gig and it sounds amazing.

I don't do many Police shows these days and haven't used it for a couple of years now.

I plugged it in, it all works as it should.

Somewhere I may have boxes and manuals but I have moved house since I bought it all. I'll have a look though.

It doesn't take up any space and I'm not desperate to sell. £550 is a great price for all this kit

No trades and I will not split. It's a great set up

I can possibly courier or you can come to see me in Deal, drink tea (or beer, I'm near the train station) eat biscuits and have a play of any of my Sting style basses

20190909_144156.jpg

20190909_144214.jpg

20190909_144219.jpg

20190909_144225.jpg

Edited by police squad
sold

Nice setup!  Did that extension lead pass its PAT test though? 😂

I have a 12 step and a softstep, they are bombproof and unbelievably flexible in how you can program them and set them up.  While this also makes for a very complicated programming interface to get your head around, its well worth the effort and great gear...  and of course, the Minitaur speaks for itself!

GLWTS!

Love the look of this. The holy grail for me would be to control the minitaur with the bass - presume you would play the 12 step like a traditional set of pedals?

I'm not allowed to have it because a) I have no money b) I must JUST PLAY THE BASS despite what the voices in my head say

Have a bump though....

Much love

• Thanks 1

• Josh locked this topic