Why become a member? ×

Traded. USA PRS Mira S2 guitar.
£650
Kelsall

Now £550. This is a USA PRS, not an SE so its getting towards the price that Korean PRS’s go for......

Trades welcome as I just sold my last bass and need something with 4 strings. Anything Fendery would be great. Anything with 4 strings would be great in fact. 

Up for sale is my fantastic playing and sounding USA made PRS Mira S2 in the best colour combo of antique white with black pick guard.

Its a superb guitar but too good for a sausage fingered bass player like me. It’s armed with twin humbucking pickups with 3 way switching, coil tap push / pull for a myriad tonal options and comes with locking tuners for tuning stability (why don’t all guitars have them?) 

It has recently had a set up and restring with 10s and comes with a deluxe PRS padded gig bag. It has all case tags with it too and just has 2 dings which have been level filled with antique white paint. I’ll post it safely (double boxed) anywhere. It can be viewed / tried / collected from near Chester. I can also deliver or meet up within 70 miles of Chester. 

Trades wise, any 4 string USA Fender bass or maybe a 70s reissue Japanese Fender Jazz (that would be very nice) or I’ll consider anything bassy.

Thanks for looking.

Heres some extra blurb;

With a voice that's familiar and captivating, the vintage-inspired S2 Mira is a guitar you won't want to put down.

An all-mahog body and asymmetrical, beveled top give the S2 Mira much of its explosive tone. The output is not super high, but it can be overdriven into well-rounded, organic rock tones without sacrificing punch or clarity.

The bridge pickup is rich with some sparkle and substantial but tight low end, while the neck pickup is a little darker, providing great balance and vintage tones.

Features / Specifications

Body & Bridge:

Body Wood: Asymmetric Beveled Thin Mahogany

Colour/Finish: Antique White

Number of Frets: 22

Scale Length: 25"

Neck Wood: Mahogany 

Fretboard Wood: Rosewood

Neck Shape: Pattern Regular

Fretboard Inlays: Dots

Truss Rod Cover: Mira

Treble Pickup: S2 Mira Treble

Bass Pickup: S2 Mira Bass

Pickup Switching: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch

Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners

Hardware Type: Nickel

Edited by vinorange
Traded
  • Like 2

I’ve just restrung it with 9’s and it plays like a dream. Such low action and so playable. I’m staggered that it’s not gone and if nobody buys it or offers up a trade (which would be preferable as I have no basses) then I think I’ll withdraw it and keep it...... I guess the market is slow.

• Josh locked this topic