Why become a member? ×

BLACK SABBATH-N.I.B. BASS SOLO. BASS SOLOS COLLECTION-10

Jaime Tortosa

BLACK SABBATH-N.I.B. BASS SOLO. BASS SOLOS COLLECTION-10
The bass solos series is a collection of great bass solos played by me. It pretends to be a list for people that want to learn or enjoy bass solos. 
This song appeared on the great self titled Black Sabbath's debut album. It features a great Geezer Butler bass solo, which shows his great ability for playing and composing. It really served as a model for many bass players in metal that wanted to take their instrument to another level and make great solos. This solo was the beginning of the fantastic track N.I.B track, on of their most famous songs. It was released in 1970. This video is not a bass cover of the whole song, just a cover of the bass solo. I hope you enjoy it.  

I will continue uploading this kind of videos, so keep in tune. Please SHARE the video, it helps a lot. SUBSCRIBE to help to widen the love for bass guitar, and also to encourage me to make more content. 
If you want me to continue with this "bass solos collection", don't hesitate and tell me if you liked it or not (press the like or dislike button!).