Why become a member? ×

Audient ID22 Interface
£225
Liverpool

Up is my Audient ID22. Audient are a big studio staple and this little interface is a distilled version of that. 2 Audient ASP preamps and Burr Brown conversion, it sounds legit for a cheaper interface. Id also has a Jfet DI built in so you can plug straight in and get a good level with solid bottom end. Balanced inputs and programmable buttons make it quite a versatile little thing, especially if you want to use outboard / pedals with it. Optical in offers expansion too if you want to add an extra preamp. Im selling as Im expanding and getting a bigger UA system. Boxed with adapter and UK shipping is included. 

I could be tempted to sell my Audient Mico preamp too if you wanted to expand this to a 4 input analogue machine. The two play very well together and offer 4 really high quality channels of recording.  

Any questions welcome! 

Cal 

20190820_173648.thumb.jpg.cd389c7dd4fc4283819ffac5d58d2309.jpg

20190820_173700.thumb.jpg.65b37b6c1541928b5fd4cbd45d4cbdc6.jpg

• Like 1

I use an ID44 in my studio, Audient gear is the dogs.  The DACs in these things are absolutely amazing, as are the preamps.  I got mine before I upgraded my previous, rather crappy studio monitors, and the difference in audio quality between my old scarlett interface and the Audient was like night and day... I thought someone was messing with my head.

GLWTS!

Edited by MoJoKe

• 3 months later...